Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~tenebrarum Saeculorum~

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jan 30, 2020.

1. shedninja asylum resident Content Manager

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    ------------------------------------lucy-----------------------------
    I wake up in a cave my leg is in a crudely made splint an I here the rustling of stones "whos there " a person who is in the shadow emerges i have no clue who this lady is but some thing in the back of my mind tells me that this lady can be trusted. unlike heather oh the ways i plan on disposing of heather :: lucy pulls out a glowing white hot dagger:: with this balde i plan on stabbing here with this but un tell then ill just wait. lucy goes to sleep

when lucy wakes up she finds that she has a deer hide on her some one was trying to take care of her. next to here on the fire place is some deer stew so lucy starts to eat it " i would of prefer a nice pint of the deer blood but this works
    Lucy eats and says out loud " i wonder who is helping me out''
    lucy slowly walks out of the cave but as soon as she walks out the sun burns her skin and she runs back into the cave "well crap I need to wait until sun set'' lucy goes back to sleep

before you ask i got permission on a Collab but this is gona get good don't worrie

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +283 / 1 / -0
    The old man looked up Gabriel as he placed his hand in his
    "You are so kind"
    As they walked the man spoke
    "Our town is in dire need, we are low on supplies and several people have fallen ill and need medicine. Medicine that only the queen can obtain or request from other nearby towns. "
    The man looked ahead as they reached the door
    "Its such a shame, I thought our queen would be a great ruler, after her father. She was such a sweet girl, always kind and caring of the people. But ever since the day she ran away and was found in the woods, she hasn't been the same. "
    He sighed and turned to face Gabriel, he lowered his voice to a whisper
    "Please sir, look into our queen, find out what happened that day, what changed her"
    he glanced over at the woman sitting on the throne with a disappointed look
    "whoever that woman is, she is not the queen our people learned to know and love"
    He gave a slight nod
    "thank you for your kindness"
    then shakily walked out of the room

The queen met with other towns people, and was just as dismissive with them. After seeing a total of 5 people, the queen called it a day. She stood up from the throne and stretched while speaking to Gabriel
    "Please see to the rest of our visitors, I'm tired and hungry. I think I shall retire for the day"
    She got up and left the room heading towards the kitchen for some food.

3. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    @shedninja Gonna work off your post.

The werewolf charged after the fleeing figures. Fast. Fast. The hunt was on and the wolf's mind was filled with excitement. This prey was fast. Almost too fast, but not fast enough. The larger one was running straight, the wolf right behind. The wolf pounced, the prey vanished and the wolf sailed into a dying tree. The smaller prey was on the ground as the wolf turned around a branch from the dead tree fell, broken loose by the impact. It fell on the prey's head and it went still.
    Not one to turn down a meal, the wolf approached the wounded prey and sniffed it. The scent invaded it's nostrils and it gagged. White bone stuck out of the legs, but there was no blood. The wolf bit into one of the legs out of curiosity, the rage and hunger in it's mind cleared as the taste of... whatever this prey was flooded it's brain.
    Bones began to crack as the human intelligence reasserted itself over the beast inside. The lantern's light faded to an almost imperceptible glow, and Isolda Oak stood woozily over Lucy's unconscious body. "Uggh," she grumbled and sat down while trying to get here bearings in the bright light. The girl laid before her, legs broken by tripping over something. In the distance goats or sheep bleated in terror and dogs were barking. "No, no no no!" She stood and prepared to run but looked back at the girl. "Dammit!"
    Picking the girl up, careful not to injure her further, she trudged off, eyes out for a shelter to hide in. Finding the cave she slipped inside and gently laid the girl down. SHe had meager medicine skills, but had learned some things in her long years of life. Going out and finding some sturdy sticks, she made splints and bandaged the girl's fractured legs.
    Some time passed and teh girl woke up. With a sigh of relief, Isolda approached her and was about to respond to what the girl was saying when she pulled out a magic dagger. Stepping back with some surprise she thought of what to do next when the girl passed out again.
    From there she went out hunting and was able to find a deer. It was harder without being a wolf, but she had no desire to return to that form, who knew when she'd come out of it. Bringing the carcass back to the cave, she skinned and gutted it. It was a bit macabre, but she did her best to dry the skin before putting it over the girl as a blanket. As teh stew was cooking Isolda went out to relieve herself.

4. shedninja asylum resident Content Manager

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    this is going to be so much fun `yummy thanks 11 by the by

________---------------lucy------------

I wake up to see that the sun has finely set ''yes now I can leave this cave but first'' Lucy pulls out a coin purse and puts 30 gold coins on a rock
    so that's 3000
    1 gold = 100 usd
    1 silver = 75 usd
    1 brass =50 usd
    1 brons = 25 usd
    1 marble = 10 usd
    1 copper = 1usd
    ''ugh I hate being in in favor of some one I gave them enough to buy a small house''
    ''this too might be nice since she did save my life '';;pulls out a red vile';
    pulls out parchment and a quill and she starts to wright
    llucy has a around a 5 grade gramer and spelling skiills so when I was that age my spelling was bad so yep

dear mistrusr lady thank you fur your help
    i left you with some cone for your truble
    i also left you with a poiton that will fix the litte wolf problom youve ben having
    but if you dink it you will be like me if you dont want to then if you ever are neer a vampier den
    put that stuff one ya dont drink tho and they waill leave you alone

sinserly
    lucy

----------------------------------------------------------heather--------------------------------
    i ran away as fast a i could the last time i dealt with a wolf shifter it killed my husband well he was a wolf shifter him self but what ever
    i go to the stables and i walk up the farm hand "how may i help you miss we have the finest steeds in the land " my hunger takes over '' can you take me to you stable i want to check it out "" ok he says" when he gets to the stables i snap his neck and drain his blood then i steel a horse

i would not kill any one but im blood starved and well i need to get as far away from my daughter i haev a feeling that she will kill me but other then that i plain to get as far away as possabe :: rides on the horse ::....

#24 shedninja, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020