Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Superman Versus Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by Cpt_K3nny, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    So for years I have had this debate about who wins in a fight to the Death between Darth Vader and Superman

Here are the settings of this match:

-We will give home field advantage to Superman and have this battle on earth where Superman can use the power earth's sun (Where he is his strongest).

-This is a true battle to the death, where both parties involved are really trying to murder each other... So Superman is not upheld by a code of justice and duty.

alright with that all said here we go.

My Opinion has always been that Darth Vader Wins because of these following reasons

1.The force. The force is everywhere and can sense everything so even if superman has super human speed, strength and durability the force is still around him and can still be susceptible to it AKA Force Choke.

2. Light Sabers are built out of Crystal so all Darth Vader needs to simply do is build a light saber with a kryptonite Crystal. BOOM DEAD!

3.Well Superman could just melt him with laser eyes from a distance protecting himself against the above 2 points mentions.... True but Darth Vader is able to block a laser shot with his bare hands (Empire Strikes back). So no Superman could not simply melt him with his laser eyes!

Please Debate DEBATE DEBATE!!!!!!

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    does vader have the same reaction time as SM though. SM could fire pebbles in all direction to DV breathing apparatus then pocket sand the shit out to vader.

3. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    A few years back, I saw a fan made video of Darth Vader somehow capturing Superman and Batman going onto the Death Star to save him. Bats won, with a little help from Supes. I don't know if it still exists, but it was quality work.

4. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    BUt if Darth Vader can stop a laser should he not be able to stop a pebble?

5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    well yeah he can stop a laser but thats just a single direction. SM can fire multiple pebbles a second compared to a single shot from storm troopers.