Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Strike Witches Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Natsu, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Action, Ecchi, Magic, Sci-Fi,Military
    The year is 1944 and the world lives in fear of unidentified flying objects called Neuroi. With the old-boy old guard unable to thwart this deadly menace, humanity turns its desperate eyes to an aerial attack force with much nicer legs. Meet the girls of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, better known as the Strike Witches. These darlings of the great blue yonder may not have standard issue uniforms, but they do have all the right stuff. Where the average flyboy falters, these dolls blast aliens to bits in the bat of an eyelash. With a little magic and a whole lot of leg, the girls of the 501st are winning the war on pants, and aliens!
    Time to discuss this war on pants military anime Strike Witches, discussion will go about for a week and nominations are now open

@AtomicFlame @Azraled @b1azinchaosMc @BaconMan8910 @Batosai @BK-201 @Crazy Potato @dedseed1 @Delta @Doomguy @Eclipse @FlameEditz @gray adward @IssyBee @Heizengard @Jaysp656 @Keiichi-Morisato @Lince @Metazoxan @Natsuru-san @Noobs @obdriver6 @Ophelia @OtakuSenseiHig @Ovyda @RodRule @Sammy Madison @ShadowLinks @Sir-Maddy @Sporadic @Supernatural-Knight @The-Judgeman @Thekingjd @TwistedDesires @Vishal09x @Yunumi @Insert-Name-Here

2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Ah Strike witches. Proof that even in the most desperate of times men will look for excuses to put girls in revealing outfits.:p

3. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    More like on pants :p

4. Azraled Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    The story was some what interesting but a little bit to fan servicey for me ;)

5. Sammy Madison Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Most of the girls were wearing shirts and panties..... there were a few in a one piece bathing suit with a shirt over it...

The anime was based on real people in the war... At first i didnt like the anime... cuz of the constant panty shots.... but overall the show was good... The characters were entertaining... and funny..... The Strike Witches take place during the second world war... they are witches without brooms... but in futuristic "striker units" so it kinda off abt that... Im glad it was a fun anime to watch.... ^_^

I enjoy the fact they are witches with dogs.... cats.... wolves.... rabbits....panthers... and possible raccoon dog... that made it fun.... trying to figure out who had what animal... =^.^=

6. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    What're talking about I think it's 100% accurate.

7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    ill try to binge this anime this weekend. this made me curious.

8. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Already seen the first season. I f***ing HATE this anime with every ounce of my being. It had a crappy story that made zero sense, the fan service was everywhere and got really annoying, the voice acting was terrible and I just can not think of one good thing to say about this steaming pile of s***.

9. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Military spending cuts apparently were resolved by the lack of pants in the uniform. A point made abundantly clear at every opportunity and a half. Otherwise my complaints and praises are all "meh".

10. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Would love to try and keep up with all the watching of anime but my net is taking its sweet time being connected at my new place :(
    (at work now)

11. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    finished season 1. its just as expected from a 12 eps fan service anime. plot not so deep with cliche characters. its just a bunch of girls flying showing their underpants. character development is close to none. cant say much more aside from it being a 12 eps fan service anime.

ill give the action scene props for the effort to for at least being awesome and realistic. art and sound is decent enough for keeping me entertained.

12. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Are you watching it dubbed or subbed?

13. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    watched is sub. i always get this sense that vital info will be committed in the dub. does watching it in sub/dub matter? if its about "her", i noticed a certain character that sounds like "her".

14. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Oh no you silly billy, "she" is not in Strike Witches, I was just wandering cause the dub is average at best.