Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Spooktober Prediction Game

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Batosai, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    This used to be a big part of the elimination games a few years ago. Last few times we tried this it wasn't very succesful but i'm gonna give it another go. We used to fill out the entire bracket and earn points for each matchup we predicted correct. Since the game's already underway that's impossible to do now. So my idea was to predict who will be in the quarter final(last 8), semi final, final and the winner.
    Predictions can be submitted right here in this thread. This is an example:

Quarter Finals:
    Character 1 - Character 2
    Character 3 - Character 4
    Character 5 - Character 6
    Character 7 - Character 8

Semi Finals
    Character 3 - Character 4

Final

Winner
    Character 8

You can earn 1 point by each character in the quarter final you got right, 2 points for semi finalists, 3 points for finalists and 5 points for the winner. I think that would make a total of 27 points you could get.
    Prediction submissions will be accepted during the first round. So that's untill October 17th. You can start earning points around the 24th when the quarter finals start.

I will participate myself. Not going to do it right now, it's quite late but i'll post mine soon.

You can use the bracket to see who faces who before reaching the quarter finals.
    [​IMG]

@Samet Chan
    @Princess_Shirin
    @Noobs
    @SkeLo
    @Dylanar
    @AngeloDaniele
    @Supernatural-Knight
    @BK-201
    @Sporadic
    @Whitefang19
    @Shellbell