Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Some Good Online Book Sites

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe, Jul 14, 2017.

1. TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I know I said I would update on Saturdays, but something unexpected came up so for the rest of the summer I'll try to update on Fridays.

So as I was reading I realized that some people didn't have that many sites to go to for online books so i decided to give you some.
    Royal Road L: This site is mainly for RPG books and books with OP characters, but there are some exceptions as well.
    royalroadl.com

Top Web Fiction/Web Fiction Guide: A site where people upload their own books and TWF gives people a choice to vote for select books and have a possibility of it showing up.
    topwebfiction.com
    http://webfictionguide.com/

Gravity Tales: mainly xianxia stories
    gravitytales.com

If you have more, feel free to post a reply!

2. Denzen Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0