Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Shirobako

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    lol i cant really say that the new op and ed are horrible as i automatically skipped them . ;p

caught up until that episode where 3 persons debating who will get the VA position for a character. im cautious about that guy who always say "funny thing is". we all know that mushida entertainment is recovering from jiggly disaster and it feels like that he looks down to them.

with the number of episodes remaining, the group wont make it to make their very own anime together in a company.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Wrong OP and ED Noobs.

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok me play ded...

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
  5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    now you just made me regret listening to it. regret that i shouldve waited for it to come out. now the feels wont be the same .

6. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Wait... did you actually like that?

7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    nope. the fun anticipation what the op sounds like is no longer with me. ive encountered op/ed that i heard first without watching the series and they mostly end up not being added to my playlist so this one has a really high chance ending up like the others. UNLESS the movie will make it memorable for listening.

8. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Oh trust me... it's not memorable.
    It's a shame cause one of them can actually sing.

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Now with the latest episode I've gotta say: what a TWIST at the end of the episode

10. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Thoughts on latest episode

They should just tell the author "Well too bad next time come to the fucking meeting yourself instead of sending that idiot who stays for a minute and then leaves".

Seriously if you don't bother to show up for meeting to your own anime you have no right to complain about how it turns out. I'm all for authors having power over their own work but if you wait this long to say "This is no good" then you already gave up that right. It's not like he didn't know they were making an anime so he should have taken responsibility and come to the meetings.

But solving things the easy way would mean the show gets no drama and sadly the real world isn't so convenient anyway (copyright laws are a bit of a double edged sword at times) so obviously they are going to have to bend over backwards to work this out.

Hopefully Musani learns their lesson "NEVER move forward with a project without taking with the author at least once to make sure everything is good." Have it written in the contract that failure to show up to at least one meeting means letting Musani have complete creative freedom or something like that.

11. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    And now a brief on the mission: Capture the editor that doesn't get the author's permission for the studio to do a few character designs and force him to talk to the author to have a reunion with the directors

12. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Here're the things I wrote in Notepad as I watched. Copy paste. Haven't seen latest ep yet 'cause sub group.

First thoughts: "Annoying"
    Aych damnit, no exceptions for graduation...
    Wow, the CGI of the cars wasn't bad.
    Okay, I'mmma need download not HS for this. I is annoyed at the lack of OP subs.
    That hair guy annoys me.
    One episode, and already better than Glassshit.

Good, subs for music.
    Hair guy still an annoying shit.
    I like this dubbing bit~
    Last bit of that character scene annoyed me, and I really want that hair guy dead.

Whatsherface's doll completely annoys me.
    I like the girl with the blonde twintails.
    Lols at "forge signature"
    Yup, Twintails most interesting character. Extra points for the "Meowmori"~

I like that it's casually blending snippets of their highschool in, and especially that it snapped them straight into an actual studio rather than have them be up-and-coming from highschool.
    Continuity error: Their glasses were near-empty prior to plates, but suddenly full just after.

Just more proof that hair guy should die.
    Also, really disliking the ED.

Could someone tell me why companies think it's a good idea to put in these shit annoying characters?...

Huh, reminded me of how I did that Pokémon thing last year, and that I still have the Pokémon Drawing 3DS thing to get around to...

Been a while... Liked that sound bit. Yana still best girl, especially for being so enthusiastic about punching the dickhead in the preview. XD

The horses looked pretty shit for all the hype...

I hope this new OP means that piece of shit ED is being replaced?
    Holy crap those toys are so f***ing headache-inducing.
    Better ED at least.

Ganbaru-nya~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And, final summarising thoughts:
    Blonde mohawk dickhead should be long-fired by now. I f***ing loathe him. He is the standard of one type of character that I hate; F***s up constantly, takes more credit than deserves, everyone just responds along the lines of "Silly *character*."
    Yana best girl.
    Oh, and I like how VA girl can't catch a break, even though the typical (and my) response is to want her to. PA are making it less "Power of friendship rules all" and more realistic. *cough*Sent out three hundred job applications the other year, and only got three replies, only one I actually got a job*cough*

13. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yay someone else who hates that idiot

14. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    How can one f***ing not?? (I'm looking at you, SK!)
    I was a little worried that you liked him when the other week SK told me you were discussing why he's a needed character. I'm glad it's quite the opposite. XD

15. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I hate him but I feel he's somewhat needed because there is always that douche at work who is like this guy. A lot of work places have some idiot who is at least a little like mohawk and so it's sort of good to have him around for the sake of realism. I still hate him but I can see why he's in this show. Plus I appreciate Miyamori and the other's hard work more after seeing him not doing shit. So that's something I guess.

16. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

17. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Haha guess I'm still alone in liking Tarou. I agree that a complete idiot is needed but he is juts too funny for me to hate. I should because really who likes these types of people in life? But Since we get to watch the shit happen around him without having to put up with the problems ourselves he is nothing but a source of entertainment for me.
    You bastard. That was some top tier animation he used. Or I assume at least considering how everyone reacted. The only other thing is that at least they look a lot better than the horses in Log Horizon.

I completely agree with this, I hate them.

18. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    That makes sense. He should still at least be put on watch for incompetence.

My brain doesn't realise that I'm not the one having to put up with the problems. It never does. I despise things like this.

Bahaha.
    Can't even really remember those horses. They looked derpy, no? (F***ing DEEN... :( )

THANK YOU!

Oh, and while I'm here, why do people keep calling her "Meowmori?" (Totally not complaining)

19. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    For me it doesn't matter if I don't have to deal with the problem. i don't enjoy watching assholes like that.
    Well her name is Miyamori so I guess it's just a pun on her name. Who has ever called her this though?

20. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    My point exactly.
    But why do they give it that pun? The only time I saw her nyan or be cat-like is in that recent ep.
    Most of the time, it's been Yano (best girl) calling her that. But a recent ep had someone else say it too.