Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Shipwrecktember 2019

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Batosai, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    For these comments alone it was worth it to allow this nomination.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh good god what have we done? I'm not sure which action is the more degenerate one. But that image is something else. I can't help but stare at it. I find the mask even more hilarious in this version.
    I'm honestly not sure if this is a good thing either. But it brought you back here just to shitpost so it surely has to be right?

I completely agree. Props to @Negi-Springfield for giving us a reason to enjoy the forum again.

3. kaylentine Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    This makes me very proud to hear ahahah. It was worth madly drawing it out at 1am after my real drawing for Inktober. Mafia laughed for like a minute when he saw it in the morning. Also I was really wondering where your avi is actually from too.

I couldn't miss such a good opportunity!

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Real drawing for Inktober?
    It just so happens to be the perfect sort of humour filled shitpost that we crave. Well done.
    Its from Wotakoi's manga. From a chapter I believe that wasn't adapted just yet. A nice show about adult otaku in love. Full of fun entertainment for all sorts of otaku, including the fabled romance topic.... Its actually the first manga I've read before it got adapted because I couldn't resist the topic of nerds in love, apparently.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/35968/Wotaku_ni_Koi_wa_Muzukashii?q=wotakoi

Excellent. I'm looking forward to more antics in the future, keep them coming.

5. kaylentine Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Yep, doing Inktober this year (inked drawing every day of October. There's a prompt list but I'm not using it, just drawing whatever on the day) Trying to keep some level of quality for every drawing before doing other stuff (like shitposts) but as the month goes on that level of quality is rapidly dropping, lol.

I started this when it was airing actually, and another friend was trying to get me to read the manga before then. I think I'm still stalled on 3 episodes? I liked Net-juu no Susume a lot more, that was so goooood. I should probably pick up Wotakoi again though.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh I see, so its one of those draw X every day challenges. Interesting, you should combine your shitpost into a masterful inktober entry. Combining two tasks to make one more fun to complete. Or then again I'm just looking forward to high quality shitposting.

Oh you mean you've actually seen some of it? Very interesting. I love the relationships between our three couples and when they're together you get some golden screen time. Too bad the animation isn't all that good but it is adequate for the type of show it was. I'd recommend finishing it for the fun of it. Then again I'm a Narumi fan and would love to meet my own Narumi someday. Not even joking.......
    Net-juu was good too with some fun chemistry as well. But Narumi > Morioka