Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Shingeki no Kyojin

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Theprokill3r, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
  2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Ovyda wrote:
    Did you read what I said? It’s supposed to be a dubbed anime forum, but the new releases totally took over the forum. Making the New Release Club needless.

The General Discussion for the new releases had a meaning, but now instead of everyone talking there, people just go around the forums and make a thread for every anime… seems a bit weird.

Ovyda wrote:
    Did you read what I said? It’s supposed to be a dubbed anime forum, but the new releases totally took over the forum. Making the New Release Club needless.

The General Discussion for the new releases had a meaning, but now instead of everyone talking there, people just go around the forums and make a thread for every anime… seems a bit weird.

Woah woah, discussing subbed anime on the forum was never an issue on JustDubs. It was discussed time and time again that prohibiting subbed anime discussion would just decrease the forums over all activity. No need to question something that has worked since way before you registered. The way to remedy this situation would be to create The New Release Club's activity threads in the regular forum so their discussion is not limited to just the club's members. Nobody is saying you can't keep posting about new releases in the club. But changing the way we make topics in a way that is detrimental to the forums activity will always be a no go.

3. RX178 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why is this such a big problem? my thread was actually moved here by a Mod. I think it was. Overall, talking about a sub anime is not hurting anybody. we're not harassing anyone or demeaning anything. Also it looks like most of this tread isnt even about that anime, you guys been arguing about this issue for the past 10 post. lets not be communistic and just let it be.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Because complaining about the complaining always fixes the situation :p

5. RX178 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    should of complain about it to the mods if you wanted changing. Convincing another user does it no good.

i actually never notice theres a new release club until now. Mainly because its under group chat. I assume group chat has to do with being in a certain group. This one is under anime chat so I just came here to chat about anime. Also technically, this is not release in dub yet so its not really new release for dub haha i dont know what im saying anymore, its late, im going to bed

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It was actually a joke referencing you complaining about complaining.

Carry on.

7. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Seems like I was misunderstood. I simply said my opinion, but I also stated that if mods/admins are fine, then so am I.

8. KarmaDelta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I like the part where people die.

9. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
  10. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Ovyda wrote:
    Seems like I was misunderstood. I simply said my opinion, but I also stated that if mods/admins are fine, then so am I.

Ovyda wrote:

You kind of went on a tangent lol.

@Titan pics. He was a bit... flamboyant.. wasn't he? lol

11. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    So, just to be sure, are we posting in this one then or in in Knight's new release club thread?

If we start using this thread for this anime then the new release club might aswell get deleted as it wont have any use at all anymore.

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    My new release club is there for new releases in general, so anything brand new can and will be discussed there. Obviously there are going to be some duplicate threads and other responses that aren't going to go into it.

It doesn't matter where you post, I'd say my club is the choice but that is my own biased thought about my club. If it comes down to it my club guarantees that there will be some discussion of series that dub only watchers wont be watching and so it still promotes activity.
    @RX178 the New Release Club is about newly released anime, them having a dub announced is irrelevant to it as the show is no longer new by then.
    But lets put it another way, they are only new releases for as long as they are airing so once that is over my clubs thread could be merged with this thread or vice versa, it really doesn't matter [although i still choose my club as the location to post since it is easier for me to recognise a new post in there].

13. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I choose your club to post about this show aswell since thats a community activity and there was work and time put into that.

Maybe it would be better to keep the voting and suggestion threads and the general discussion thread in the group section and create ''The New Release Club - Anime name'' in the section that fits the genres like we did on JDR?

Evryone will see it that way and there wont be any confussion. Also the people who arent part of the club will see it and they will see the club name and might join it aswell.

14. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I'll post where the activity is higher. And there isn't much discussion in either threads. So having them split up like this is making the discussion even worse.

15. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    @ovyda haha brilliant. Episode 6 was a shocker huh?

I actually thought the story was revolving around the boy but it seems it's about the girl? I never expected the guy to get slaughtered but it was pretty glorious ha!

16. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    After that ep 7, um.

Looks down*

Yeah. Im gonna need new pants.

17. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I thought they were going to give us even more shocking massacres. Can't wait for episode 8 when they have to take back that storage place. You just know a massive fight will ensue.

18. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm still waiting for Eren to be magically revived somehow.

19. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    well

I think the giant was eren

20. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Ahh!! I love this show!! Cannot wait for the next series!! And oh my god the end!!