Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*shadow Ninja*

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +285 / 1 / -0

"Thank you, and yes we would do the same for you if you were ever in a bind or needed help, my brother spoke highly of you"
    Falicita wiped the tears from her eyes, then stood. She straighten out her clothing and she to returned back to her seat. She sat quietly while he spoke to whomever came to the door, she wondered what pressing issues he wanted to speak about.

When he apologized for the interruption, Falicita gave a dismissive wave
    "no need to apologize"
    She sat back in her chair as he explained that he sent for one of his finest agents. She was rather surprised and impressed at how quickly he worked. But then she started wondering, and spaced off for a brief moment, wondering why he had sent word for his finest agents last night, he must have been really suspicious. She shook her head of the thought and listened as he continued. When he brought up the Blue Robe she was rather surprised. She was quiet for a moment, the whole situation with the Blue Robe happened at a bad time.
    "Well umm... see when they first arrived, my brother was the one working out the details with them,, the man that arrived said he was the representative of the Blue Robe, apparently my brother had requested a meeting with them. From my knowledge my brother wanted to join with them, in order to help our clan. "
    she sighed
    "I really don't know what my brothers plan was with the Blue Robe, he kinda kept me in the dark about it."
    She remembered how she treated the man at first
    "I may have made him feel unwelcome when he first arrived"
    She was a bit proud of herself for that, and if one were paying attention, would notice a hint of a smile on her face, before she continued.
    "I didn't attend the meeting long, in fact I ended up upsetting my brother when I told the man that we refused what had to offer and were NOT changing our clan name"
    She sighed
    "But my brother made me leave so I haven't a clue what they discussed after that."
    she shook her head
    "Not knowing what they discussed, made it rather hard for me to meet with him as my brother. My brother and I spoke briefly about it the night of, while on our mission, but all he basically said was that he was planning to take them up on the offer and that I needed to get on board with it for our peoples sake. That's when we noticed the buildings on fire and when he disappeared, only I returned back. "
    She paused a moment remembering that night
    "To save from risking our clan, I decided to take my brothers place. I thought I could pull it off since we both look alike."
    She clenched her fists and looked up at the photo on the wall, the one with her and her brother, next to it was a family photo with their parents.
    "I wanted to make him proud, I thought I could do this, but I ended up biting off more than I can chew"
    She sighed
    "The next morning I had a meeting with the Blue Robe, in my brothers place. It was rather hard to pull it off without knowing what they discussed. The man figured out who I really was, based on the fact I brought up keeping the family name"
    She looked over at Theodoric
    "My brother was rather adamant on making the deal, so after having the man agree to keep my secret and allowing us to keep the family name, I signed the papers thinking ...that is what my brother would have wanted."
    she shook her head
    "If it was my decision, I wouldn't have signed them. But unfortunately I don't get to have a say."
    She looked up at Theodoric once more
    "He is still here.... the man from the order. I am not sure why, but I was informed of his arrival after last night. I would be more than happy to have you attend the next meeting...Please"
    it sounded more like she was begging him to be there
    "I need someone who can advise me during the meeting, cause honestly I don't know what the hell i'm doing"
    She chuckled but in a way one would when embarrassed for admitting something. She decided to change the subject for a moment cause this had been on her mind
    "You said you send for one of your finest agents last night, was there a reason for sending for them then?"
    She was curious as to why he sent for them then and not now.

2. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    “She is embarrassed to admit to the fact that she was playing strip poker, You know I wouldn’t lie to you Red. Not my thing.” Though Red likely knew he was bullshitting, He knew he would go along with it for fun. When he saw the double shot of tequila come to the counter he grabbed it before Kaname could and downed it.

“I needed that more than you, I’ve had a hangover since I woke up, Get angry if you want but don’t make this headache worse.” Really he just didn’t want anyone else day drinking, prying at any excuse he feasibly could. Before turning away from the counter and heading to the stairs.

“Alright, Guys, I’m gonna get myself ready, Kaname, I’d like my pants back, but firstly you should come with me instead of stripping right here. I should be the lucky man with the privilege of watching. Red can watch if he would like too.”

Leo, wanted to start actually earning money, and doing something with his life other than hunting for survival reasons, his dream haunting him he felt he needed some sort of challenge to prepare himself for the inevitable or for nothing.

3. kurama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name:Calvin
    Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, Concealed Wrist Spike, Ninja Stars, Kusarigama
    Ninja clan:Midnight Locust

4. shedninja asylum resident forever Content Manager

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Debbie
    gender female
    age 8
    Weapons. Throwing darts and poison
    Clan The Flowing Cherry Blossom clan

5. kurama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I entered Wildeport to find out more information about the midnight blade because I was told an old man named Morgan knows where the midnight blade is. When I got there he told me that the midnight sword was at shadow peek and then he gave me a map to shadow peek now i'm on a journey to shadow peek.

#145 kurama, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:44 PM
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +285 / 1 / -0
    She huffed
    "I am not embarassed, it NEVER happened"
    she slammed her fist down on the table. Just as her shot arrived, she reached out for it but Leo snatched it up before she could and downed it. She snarled at him, before she was joking, but this time there was fire in her eyes
    "You asshole"
    She stood up, but he just seemed to shrug her off. She was pissed at this point. So when he mentioned needing his pants back, she stripped right in the middle of the bar and threw them at his face.
    "You can have em back"
    she turned around and sat back down in her seat, demanding another shot, this time making sure no one could grab it.
    "you two can go on without me, I'll catch up later"
    She completely shut them out, ignoring anything they said afterwards. She also didn't care the others in the bar was gawking at her, she just wanted to have one shot and some peace and quiet, before continuing her day, especially if she was gonna continue her day with these two. She downed the shot and sat quietly, trying to calm her anger. After about ten or so minutes, she got up headed to the room, getting herself washed up and dressed for the day, ignoring the guys if they were there.

When she was done, she decided to go and check up on the man she was tending to, hoping maybe that he remembered something more. When entering, she had noticed that the man had moved from his bed and was now sitting at a chair in the corner of the room. Kitsume had brought in a tray with some food and water, medicines she had whipped up as well as some bandages.
    "How are we feeling today? have you remembered anything since last we spoke?"
    she set the tray down in front of the man so that he could eat. She picked up the bandages and medicines and began checking his wounds
    He began eating, he was rather hungry, but didn't want to be rude so he responded in between bites.

"I did have a strange dream, I was surrounded by flames and I could hear a woman's voice calling to me, but I couldn't make out the name she was calling me"
    he sighed
    "but I woke up shortly after so that's all I got"
    He stopped eating for a moment to allow her to attend to the wound on his head
    Kitsume smiled
    "well that's some progress, it may take some time before you get your memory back"
    she pauses for a moment then continued
    "baby steps"
    she looked at the gash on his head after unwrapping the bandage. She applied some medicine and re-wrapped it.
    "You are also healing very nicely, that is also a plus. I'll check the rest of your wounds while you continue eating. Would you mind removing your shirt so I can attend to the wound on your shoulder."
    she stepped back allowing him to remove his shirt, she then sat on a chair behind him, while he ate, medicated the wound and wrapped it.
    Curious since he had moved from the bed she decided to ask
    "Have you tried walking any today? I've noticed you moved from your bed"
    He shook his head

"I was only able to walk with the support of the furniture, I'm still a little weak"
    Kitsume nodded
    "I see, well that's still progress. The more you move around, the faster your body will heal, but don't over do it."
    she moved and sat on the edge of his bed.
    "Well we got a little bit of info, so that's a start. Now its just a matter of narrowing down everything and maybe we can help you get your memory back."
    She thought for a moment before continuing
    "Maybe I can get the other two..... that is if they remember"
    She facepalmed realizing they were drunk when they found this guy, so she would have little luck
    "to tell me which direction they found you at. From there, we can maybe follow the path you were on, to get an idea where you came from"
    Kitsume had a few general ideas on where to start based on a few clues she notices, she just needed a few more pieces to the puzzle, and those pieces she needed from the two who were drunk when they found him.
    She stood up and walked over to the door way.
    "You enjoy your meal, I'll request for food to be brought to you for the afternoon as i have a few things to do, but I'll return this evening to tend to your wounds. try to rest as much as you can. "
    She exited and went to find Red and Leo...

OOT:New character I gotta remember i also have Narumi to play, I may bring her into my Falicita plot.

Name: Serako Akiyama

Weapons: Blow gun, Kunai, Yumi
    Ninja Clan: Phoenix
    [​IMG]

Serako is the sister of Shiro, after their clan was attacked, they thought it was safe to remain hidden for a while. They sought shelter in a mountain near their home which is where they learned to survive and train. Once Shiro felt his sister was ready and old enough. They began traveling together. Always keeping on the move, never staying anyplace for to long.

Name: Shiro Akiyama
    Weapons:Tachi, Blowgun,Naginata
    Clan: Phoenix

[​IMG]

Shiro is the older brother of Serako, if it wasn't for her older brother, she wouldnt have survived when their clan was attacked. From that day he vowed to always look over and protect his younger sister. They hid in the mountains near their home for a few years. Shiro trained his sister to be the warrior she is today. When she was at the age of 16, they began traveling, making sire to always keep in the move, and they never stayed anyplace for to long. The only thing that gives away who they are is the Phoenix emblem they both wore on their clothing, Shiro and his sister agreed to wear the emblem, even it it put them at risk, cause that is their clan they were born and raised in.

Both shiro and Serako were traveling on a well opened path, they had hoped to seek shelter and rest as they had been walking for a long time.
    "You know Shiro, it wouldn't hurt if we stayed in a place a bit longer. I mean we have been traveling for 2 years now, we should take a break and settle"

she nudged at her brother
    "And maybe you can get yourself a decent girl to settle with, start a family, you know, expand the Akiyama name, to more than just the two of us"
    she always loved teasing her brother, and no matter how annoyed he would get with her, he always made a point to put a smile on his face. He shook his head at her
    "Now you know I can't do that, then who would look after you and make sure you kept out of trouble?"
    he nudged her back
    "But seriously, you know we cant remain in one place, what if they track us down and kill both of us? we are the only two members left of our clan."
    Serako shrugged

"well it wouldn't hurt to try, and besides I can take care of own self, I'll be fine"
    Shiro just rolled his eyes, she knew she was fighting a losing battle but was always persistent in arguing with him, he went to say something but then spotted a small tavern.
    "Ah look, shelter for a few days"
    he started hastening his pace getting slightly ahead of her before yelling back
    "Last one there covers dinner, and I'm STARVING for a nice JUICY piece of meat!"
    It took her a moment to catch one and she started running after him

"Hey, you did that on purpose......I'll pay for mine, but your one your own"
    Shiro only chuckled as he kept his pace ahead of her
    "Come one slow poke!"

OOT: two characters if anyone wants to spot them

#146 Miss Elegent Serenity, Mar 23, 2020 at 5:14 PM
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020 at 5:21 PM