Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*shadow Ninja*

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +279 / 1 / -0
    Thankfully Leo couldn't see her face, but she slightly flushed at the comment of her lap being the most comfortable pillow he rested his head on for a while. It was getting rather late but in all honesty she didn't mind. This was in fact the first time she actually sat an talked with someone, even tho the conversation was slightly short with him passing out on her, but for Katsume, she always picked fights with people. This was a rather nice change of pace, and possibly a pace she could get used to, providing they would be ok with her tagging along. She left Leo sleep for a little while longer, before she would help him to his feet. She looked up at the sky and thought for a moment, wondering if he an Red had ever stayed at an inn before. Seemed like a lot of work to pitch a tent. The room she booked would have been big enough for the lot of them and she thought to offer them to stay with her, but wasn't sure how awkward it would be as she had always stayed in rooms by herself. Just as she was about to wake Leo up she heard rushing footsteps behind her. She looked up at a slightly breathless Red...

She realized having Leo sleeping on her lap would probably raise a lot of questions with Red, so before he could say anything else she pressed a finger to her lips and 'shushed' red. She began to speak in a hushed tone
    "He uh... kinda passed out. If you can help me lift him up, I have a room just upstairs, you guys can crash their this evening. I will talk to the keeper and will take care of cost for our friend in there"
    she nodded her head in the direction their amnesiac friend was in.
    "But first things first"
    she gently lifted Leo's head and pulled his arm over her shoulder
    "Care to help me?"
    she looked up at red wanting him to take Leos other arm and help her stand

Falicita was in a relaxed state, she had placed a wash cloth over her eyes and drifted to sleep for a moment, she would often nod off in the hot springs, so this was the norm for her and she would often wake up after 5 or so minutes, dress and head to bed. The hot springs often put her in a extremely relaxed state. Her nodding off was suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice and in that moment, she completely forgot she was sitting in all her glory, in a hot springs. She just simply responded back..
    "Agree, lets just relax and keep the business for the morning"
    it then kicked in...'wait.....oh no!'....her eyes flew open and without thinking, she tried to quickly get up hoping she could hide or make a run for it before he came in, but then ....the washcloth fell from her face and she realized it was far to late. Her heart began to race...There he stood in front of her, and she in front of him, stark naked. She was frozen on the spot, her expression on her face was the expression dear make when caught in headlights, she was trying to think of a way out of this. 'Think Falicita....think!!!!'
    She quickly turned her back to him, covering herself every way possible, and began mumbling, making it sound like she was cursing her brother under her breath. Just as she was cursing, an idea just clicked...'PERFECT!' she thought 'I can pretend like my brother didn't inform me that we had 'company 'and make this all look like an accident ' And when they have their meeting in the morning to talk business, she while being her brother, would mention that his 'sister' left early. It was a 'in the heat of the moment excuse ' and she had completely forgotten that she wore her brothers clothes in and even acknowledged their meeting in the morning. Growing up, her brother would often point out how she had often forgotten little details, when trying to get out of something or when she would get caught doing something she wasn't supposed to and this really wasn't any difference, but considering the circumstance she gave it her best

Despite the little detail, she was a rather good actor and could be very convincing at time and hopefully this was enough to save her ass, so to speak. She looked over her shoulder her cheeks flushed, as if she was embarrassed.
    "I.. I'm terribly sorry, my brother didn't tell me we had company"
    She wasn't really embarrassed, this was just part of her act. In fact she was rather used to being walked in on by a man. After all she did reside in a large house ran by her and her brother and he often had company stay for meetings and it was often like him to not inform others of the schedule for the hot springs. Keeping herself covered, she turned and began to walk out of the water
    "I will be sure to have a word with him about this..... I'm done, so please free to stay and enjoy the hot springs"
    She looked up at the doorway and a sense of relief came over her, if she can just get to the exit, hopefully it worked and he believed her. As she began to pass her she actually got really nervous and it was obvious on her face, hopefully he sees is as her being nervous cause of the awkward situation and not catch on, he can't find out. 'Please let this work' she thought to herself.

2. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Red had his suspicions about the scene in front of him, despite his mind still being a little hazy from his rude awakening. However, at the mention of a free place to sleep for the night, he quickly overcame those suspicions, giving a quick "eh" and a carefree shrug. He walked over to the unconscious Leo and helped Katsume pick him up.
    "Sure, not a problem."
    With the two of them working together, Red and Katsume easily lifted Leo to his feet. Red let Katsume lead the way back into the inn. While they were walking, he glanced over to her with a slight look of suspicion.
    "So, uh, just to be super clear about this."
    He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he wanted to hear the answer to his upcoming question.
    "You didn't, like, knock him out cold or anything, right? He just passed out from the alcohol...right?"
    To be fair, Red hadn't gotten a chance to get to know Katsume like Leo did, so he was a little concerned for his friend's well-being.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, this is...unfortunate."
    That was the first thought that came to Theodoric's mind as he saw not Kaname, but rather Falicita in the hot spring. He quickly turned to the side, averting his gaze and perhaps hiding his face as well, as his cheeks flushed ever so slightly.

He cleared his throat somewhat awkwardly.
    "Oh, not at all, I should be the one offering apologies. I should have...double-checked who was in here before I stepped in."

"Ah...that would be quite nice, thank you."
    Still feeling a great deal of discomfort at this awkward situation, he gave a halfhearted reply as Falicita passed by right behind him. More than anything else, he wanted this awkward moment to be over and done with so he could relax and finally turn in for the night. However, he knew that he could not leave things as they were. Ever since he arrived, deep down, he knew that something was not quite right, and now all the pieces were fitting together. Kaname's odd behavior and weapon choice, Falicita's convenient absence and sudden reappearance, the clearly male clothes sitting at the entrance where no female clothes were present, all signs pointed to one explanation. He knew what needed to be done. As he turned to the spring, back facing Falicita, he spoke up again just as she was about to reach the exit.
    "I pray you sleep well tonight. We have a great deal to discuss in the morning..."
    He paused, letting out a heavy sigh.
    "...Much more than I could have imagined when I first arrived, it seems. Isn't that right..."Kaname"?"
    There was a slight hint of accusation in his tone.
    "Out of all the ways one can greet an old friend, deception might very well be the foulest. I will hear your explanation in the morning."
    Even with clenched fists and a furrowed brow, he still managed to keep his composure as he stepped into the spring.

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +279 / 1 / -0
    Katsume could understand Reds concern for Leo, considering they only met that evening. She chuckled at the question and responded with a smile
    "As much as I would love taking credit for this...."
    she looked over at Red and smiled
    "I can't take credit for your friend passing out here"
    she shook her head and continued laughing
    "We were just talking and well, I guess the alcohol and exhaustion got to him and he passed out. I didn't want to disturb him so I just left he be while I pondered a few things. I was able to wake him just long enough to find out the two of you didn't have a place to sleep for the night"
    She adjusted as Leo was starting to slip
    "He mentioned sleeping in a tent before passing out"
    she then looked down at Leo
    "And judging by how tired he is, I didn't think he would be capable of putting a tent together"
    The reach the door to her room which was on the 2nd floor, she pulled her key out and opened it. The lamp on the table was already lit, the little flame dancing on the wick barely lit up the room, but it was lit up enough to see the size of the room. They walked in and stopped at the foot of the bed.
    "Here we are"
    She shrugged Leo off her shoulders and allowed his body to drop on the bed, she gently guided him down.
    "feel free to make yourself at home"
    She walked over to the lamp and turned the wick to brighten the room, she then stepped out of the room for a moment, returning with extra pillows and blankets. She tossed one on the couch, another she covered Leo up with, the third she threw on a small chair in the corner next to the door, where she planned to sleep. Traveling by herself, she often slept close to the door in order to keep watch in case anyone tried to rob her. She turned to Red
    "I'm not sure how you and Leo do sleeping arrangements, but feel free to sleep where you want"
    She then walked over to the table, where a rather large bag sat. It was the bag she had when she arrived at the inn, she just had the keepers take her things to her room. She rooted through her bag for a moment, and pulled out a bottle of liquor a long with a couple shot glasses. She then pulled the chair out from under the table, spun it on its one leg and sat, facing the opposite side in a straddle. She poured herself a shot and then a second shot, before placing the bottle down on the table. She looked over at Red and held the shots up
    "hmm?"
    offering him a drink. She then placed the glass on the table and downed her shot, before pouring herself another and downing that one as well.

Falicita froze and her eyes widened when he mentioned her brothers name, she suddenly had the feeling as if she was just kicked in the chest. 'damn' she thought. The tone of his voice made it obvious he was onto her, she had to think quickly to throw him off. She clenched her fist and let out a agitated groan, more so to make it apparent that she was annoyed by his tone.
    "It's Falicita!"
    She turned on her heel to face him not caring that she was stark naked
    "I am not my brother, we may be twins but there are obvious differences"
    She huffed as she turned back around and stormed out of the hot springs before he could say anything else. In the changing room laid her brothers clothing, and then it clicked. He must have saw the clothes and put two and two together. She threw her head back and let out another groan while mumbling to herself
    "How could you be so stupid"
    She paced back and forth in the room annoyed with herself
    "Kaname was right, attention to detail. UGHHH!!"
    She punched the wall out of frustration and then realized it fucking hurt. She shook her hand trying to shake the pain away before grabbing it with her other. She stood there for a moment to compose herself. She sighed, knelt down and gathered her brothers clothing. She almost exited the room but then realized she was still unclothed. She walked over and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. Then an idea clicked in her head.... She placed the clothing back where they laid, where Theo saw them. It would be obvious if she took the clothing, that she was dressing like her brother, but if she left them... maybe he would think her brother was just left them lay and she could use that as a cover up. After all, it wasn't uncommon for people to leave their clothes lay for the staff to clean up. She looked back to make sure Theo wasn't watching, or around. The last thing she needed was him seeing her placing the clothes back. She then peeked outside of the door to make sure no one was around, and bolted for her room. Inside she got dressed and then paced around her room for a while. She was rather nervous, how will tomorrow morning go? She obviously wouldn't be sleeping well tonight. He felt deceived by her brother, but it wasn't her brothers fault, it was hers, if only he knew the situation she was in. She sat at the foot of her bed
    "UGH where the hell are you?"
    She flopped back on her bed and quickly fell asleep, she was rather exhausted......

OOT im gonna skip ahead a little here and say its morning.

She woke bright and early as usual, making sure no one was around, she then snuck into her brothers room to change into his clothes, she wrapped a bandage around her chest to hide the obvious. She looked in the mirror and sighed, how will this meeting go? She was rather nervous to say the least, will he confront her? or did what she say stick?
    She took a deep breath and headed into the office and sat at her brothers desk. She proceeded to look over papers until Theos arrival. She hoped thing would go smoothly.

4. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Red eyed the couch briefly and shrugged.
    "Couch works fine for me. I'm not too picky about where I sleep, and that looks downright cozy compared to some of the places I've woken up in."

Giving a slight smirk in reply, Red picked up the glass, but he started having second thoughts just as he was about to take the shot. His expression turned sour in disappointment as he reluctantly set the glass back down.
    "Nah...not tonight. If I drink now after all the fun I've already had, I'm afraid the cumulative hangover will actually kill me."
    With a wistful sigh, he continued.
    "But don't let me stop you, go nuts."
    He leaned back on the couch, hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling.
    "So, that guy we found today. The hell are we gonna do with him? I've never dealt with somebody having amnesia before."
    He turned his head towards Katsume.
    "Right, forgot to mention, I was fading in and out most of the time but I caught just enough to know his memory's gone."
    Then he looked back up.
    "I mean, I guess we should help him look for his sister, but...well, how are we gonna do that if even he doesn't remember what she looks like? You think there's some way to help him get his memory back? Oh, wait, we should probably focus on treating his wounds before we help him remember his past. He must be made of pretty tough stuff if he survived a fire like that. You think maybe he was some badass adventurer or something?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After visiting the hot springs but before turning in for the night, Theodoric acted on a hunch and did a little investigating. He saw Kaname's clothes at the entrance even after Falicita left which almost convinced him that he was worried about nothing, but he started asking around just in case. After talking to some of the servants around the castle and some of his own men, it turned out that nobody has seen Falicita for the last few days, and as far as they knew, she was out on a mission. The servants directed him to Falicita's room, and his heart sank as he approached, unsure if he wanted to know the answers to the questions running through his mind. He knocked, and sure enough, there was no answer from the inside.
    "Riddles in the dark."
    He grimly muttered to himself as he went back to his room. Once there, he signed off on a small pile of orders that his men would execute in the morning, including a missive to be delivered to Alkelda and Ranulf with all haste. Afterwards, he laid down in his bed and fell into an uneasy sleep, as the worries of tomorrow weighed on his mind.

The next morning, Theodoric woke up and dressed himself for the meeting. The same troubles still weighing on his mind, he rather slowly made his way to Kaname's office. Once he arrived, he took a moment to steel himself, giving a small sigh as he did so. With a renewed resolve, he knocked on the door.
    "Kaname, I'm coming in."
    He stepped inside and saw Kaname going through some papers. Or at the very least, he saw "Kaname" going through papers.
    "I hope the morning finds you well, friend."
    His greeting sounded sincere enough, despite the half-hearted effort behind it.
    "Tell me, are your hot springs as exquisite as ever? I was just thinking they would be the perfect way to unwind after we have concluded our discussion today."
    It was a simple misdirection, and it would be easy enough to see through if one were paying attention, but Theodoric wanted to see if he could provoke some kind of reaction with this question. He was watching very carefully, almost suspiciously, for subtle changes in "Kaname's" body language, even the slightest hint that "he" might remember the incident last night.

5. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +279 / 1 / -0
    When he turned down the shot, Katsume shrugged and downed it herself as if it was nothing. She often liked having a few shots for a "night cap". She spoke as she poured herself one more shot, placed the cork back on the bottle and placed it bag.
    "Judging by his clothing, he seems to be someone of a importance, like a leader or something"
    She shrugged then leaned in on the table, resting her chin on her fist, her other hand twirling the shot around in the glass.
    "I suppose our best bet would be to check nearby clans and see if anyone recognizes him. I mean he couldn't have gotten to far in the state he was in, so I'm almost positive we will find someone who knows or maybe recognizes him"
    she looked over at red and raises her brow
    "Lets just hope he wasn't a traveler or we may be biting off more than we can chew"
    She then looked down at the glass, while thinking about what he said about the wounds
    "I've tended to his wounds and thankfully they aren't to bad, if he rests tonight, we can try to see if he is able to stand and move around in the morning. I can keep tending to his wounds when needed, as we travel. I also have some medicine for pain if need be "
    She patted on her bag and smiled.
    "I suppose we should all get some sleep, morning will be here before we know it"
    She set the last shot on the table for a moment, got up, stripped of everything but wrap she had around her chest and her undies, and neatly placed her clothing in the bag. She then picked up the last shot and downed it. While placing the glass back in her bag, she pulled out a short sword, then placed her bag on the ground. She dimmed the oil lamp until the fire went out, then walked over to the nearby chair, dragged in over to the door, setting it just in front of the door, facing it. She placed her sword in the area between the wall and the chair. Settled herself in the chair and sat for a moment staring at the door. After a moment of silence she spoke
    "Sleep well"

After the alcohol kicks in, she herself would fall asleep

Falicita looked up from the papers when he said he was coming in. She took a deep breath right before he entered and exhaled. 'moment of truth' she thought. When Theo commented on the morning, she smiled and nodded. She relaxed at how sincere his greeting sounded.
    "I hope your morning is going well for you, I hope your accommodations were to your liking?"
    She looked back down at the paper, finishing up the area she was reading. As she was finishing up, Theodoric mentioned the hot springs. Her grip tightened ever so slightly on the paper she was holding. 'what is he trying to pull here?... ok Falicita, don't make it obvious, just think like Kaname."
    looked up at Theodoric and smiled
    "They are, from what I have heard from other guests. Its one of our main attractions here, you should take a moment to relax before your travels. "
    She began shuffling the papers as if organizing them
    "Unfortunately, I have other matters to attend to after our meeting, so I wont be able to join you"
    she was planning to go to nearby villages and ask if anyone had seen her brother, since she had no luck with finding anything the day before. She was slightly nervous but avoided the eye contact for the mere moment by keeping her focus on the papers. She feared if she looked up at him right now, he would see right through her, and see how nervous she was with him being in the room, after last nights incident. Keeping her eyes on the paper she spoke
    "Please have a seat"
    she gestured to the chair on the opposite side of her
    "I'm just finishing this up real quick and we can begin our meeting"
    More like buying herself some time to calm her nerves. In the time it took him to settle in the chair, she finished the organizing. 'Well here goes'
    She looked up at him, folded her arms on the desk
    "Now then, you said you had a few things you wanted to discuss with me?"
    She was starting to feel nervous looking at him.
    "Care for some tea, I had one of my staff make some so it was nice and hot for our meeting"
    Before letting him answer, she got up and headed over to the table and started pouring the tea into two cups.

#125 Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 11, 2019 at 6:51 PM
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  6. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    New character!
    Name: Raiozen
    Clan: Dreamcatchers
    Supernatural abilities: Dreamscape control
    Weapons: None

Leo, deep in sleep stirred within his own head, his body unmoving. Within his own dream he felt he was drifting slowly downward into nothing. His mind empty, his world ever so vibrant. The reality in his own consciousness as beautiful as the real world could be. Once his world opened up within itself, he lay in a patch of tall grass. He hears a stream off in the distance, and the subtle steps of doe marching. The wildlife lively, and ever present. Though an oddity lived inside of his dream on this night it seemed. When Leo turned his head to look towards the stream he noticed a man, he looked plain, nothing special about him, when the man turned to look at Leo it was clear that he had a weathered face, and wrinkling to show his age. Leo stood up, he proceeded slowly towards him and with caution.

“I harbor no ill will, towards you Leo, only guidance. I can see the many possibilities of your world, I have seen who you are, and I understand you more than you might think.”

Leo believed this arbitrary man to be an intruder in his own dream, considering he was a lucid dreamer this was out of the ordinary to him. “Who are you... why have you come?” The man motioned for him to come sit at the stream with him, Leo felt nothing ominous about him so he granted his request.

“I know who you seek, and why you seek him. I can provide you information on his whereabouts, his movements, his foundation, and everything you wish. Jonathan is within your reach, yet so far.”

Leo was skeptical in his own ideas, until he heard the name, though it could just be his subconscious he has to test it. “And, how can I believe you, trust your alleged information, or even acknowledge that you exist in any capacity. How would I know you’re not just something I imagined, something I created. I’ve been inside my own mind many of times, you cannot expect me to believe you this easily.”

Raiozen did not reply with words instead, he shattered the very landscape that surrounded them, creating an abyss of darkness around them, the sounds of wind overwhelmed Leo’s hearing, as suddenly a new world was created in front of him, it appeared as though a church was formed around them where they sat except no one else but Raiozen and Leo were there. “I can control the very fabric of your dreams, Leo, I am not limited to you, I can see all, I can hear all. I am not the only one, just one of many. I could have brought you to hell, or a battlefield, but within you is a connection to a higher being, or perhaps you’re the higher being.”

Leo, couldn’t argue with what was presented to him. Though bewildered he admittedly was in a great deal of disbelief. This seemed like voodoo or shaman ritual to him, it was so far fetched, and so... unbelievable. “So, if I believe you what is the catch for information.”

Raiozen looked towards Leo, waiting for eye contact. “Your desire for destruction speaks loud, so I must ask, what will you do after you kill him?”

Leo never thought of what to do after killing Jonathan, it actually never crossed his mind, He was speechless, but in return he answered his question. “I don’t know.”

Raiozen nodded, and after that he sent Leo tumbling into the abyss of his own mind, falling ever so deeper into nothingness. “Next time I visit you, I will provide you details, until then, reflect on what you will do.”

Leo, kept falling into nothingness until eventually, his eyes shot wide open, he flinched upon waking up only to realize it was all a dream, though... it all seemed so real, it felt unexplainable. He laid in silence, listening to any conversation that might be taking place, and waited for Red and Katsume to fall asleep.

OOT: Jonathan will have an intro post soon.