Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*shadow Ninja*

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +273 / 1 / -0
    Falicita looked to each as the introductions were made
    "Welcome"
    she smiled
    "Its nice to see new faces, we don't often receive newcomers in the are. If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask. "
    she pointed in the direction she came from
    "If you ever need anything, I'm located in the center of the village just east from here. Just look for the sign that says "Clan leader" on it. Its hard to miss"
    Falicita then thought for a moment before responding to Cinders question
    "Yes our clan is rather small, we are a peaceful clan and tend to keep peace with our neighboring clans."
    She looked off in the distance for a moment
    "We try to avoid any disputes between the other clans."
    She turned her attention back to Cinder
    "There are other clans that surround this area, but they are a good distance away. "
    she smiled
    "The people of our clan own a lot of land here which can have its pros and cons"
    she tilted her head
    "Are you two part of a clan?"

2. Core I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +485 / 0 / -0
    "No, we are not part of any clan," Shizukesa responded, shaking her head slowly. "But we have heard something of clans before coming here."
    "There was one clan that has caught our attention," Cinder added, referring to the White Lion Clan. "Maybe we will go with that, maybe we won't if someone changes our mind."
    "You said your clan was in the village east of here. What is the name of that village?"