Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Scrapped Princess

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Pacifica Casull is the most feared and hated person by the followers of the God Mauser. Known as the Scrapped Princess, she is the poison that will destroy the world. To avoid being killed by the zealots of Mauser, Pacifica and her adoptive brother and sister leave the village of Manhurin. Her brother, Shannon, is an expert with the sword while Racquel is proficient with magic. At every step of the way, however, someone is constantly trying to kill Pacifica, hoping to somehow avert the catastrophe that is supposed to befall the world on her 16th birthday.

What do you Justdubians think of Scrapped Princess?​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    This was a good anime. I seem to remember particularly enjoying the ending of this. It felt like an adventure watching this, with funny moments and serious moments. It's been so long since I've seen it however, I've nearly forgotten the plot! xP