Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Maintenance Scheduled Maintenance For 22 March 2018

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Vashnik, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Planned Maintenance will be performed on the server between 12 AM to 1 AM, Eastern US time on March 22nd (March 21 for those who are 1 or more hours behind this timezone). This is 4 AM, UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
    You may experience an outage, including the inability to access any and all Just Anime Network websites as the server is expected to be offline during that time during the maintenance period.
    Expect this to last for no more than 1 hour. The forum will be changed to "offline mode" where no one will be allowed to post on the forum during this time. This will prevent your posts from being lost during maintenance.

Panic not, for this is to be expected and the reason for advanced notice (unlike the unplanned maintenance earlier today). We're not being taken offline. Now, put down your torches and pitchforks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since I completely forgot to set a reminder on my computer to do the maintenance at 12 this morning, this has been postponed until tomorrow after I get off work so I can gauge the amount of people in Chatango to determine the amount of traffic we're receiving. The server can restart at any moment, so expect a service disruption anytime after 4 PM Eastern US time (that would be 8 PM, UTC). While the server is restarting, you may still be able to receive data from video hosts and Chatango if the page has fully loaded, but you may not receive data from our server. This means that while you will still be able to chat and watch the current episode uninterrupted, you may not be able to visit the next page if the server hasn't finished booting back up.

This process shouldn't last more than 10 minutes at most since most of the maintenance needed has already been completed without disruption to the service.