Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

RWBY

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Sponsors get to see it two hours before anyone else, I believe.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WHOO
    **does a dance around her house**

• Like Like x 1
  3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
  4. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Saw the first episode...that was easily the most epic food fight I have EVER seen. Also glad to see mysterious fire eyes girl is finally actually showing up in the plot.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    HAHA I laughed the entire first episode, that food fight was AWESOME!!!!

**evil laugh**
    'Im queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle"

"justice will be swift justice will be painful!!"

just OMG

lol I am currently watching the second episode all i gotta say it
    PANCAKES!!!!

lol Nora is the best

6. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Someone gimme a link to the video~!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
  8. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Yeah S2, woulda thought it was assumed but i shoulda been clear.

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Well looks like RWBY season 3 is in the making WHOO!
    Whose body is ready??

RWBY Volume 3
    Greetings from Beacon-

A few months ago, Rooster Teeth committed that we would indeed continue to tell the adventures of Ruby Rose and her friends. And today we're very happy to pass you a little note letting you know RT is making good on our promise.

RWBY Volume 3 has gone into production!

We've assembled a wonderful crew, bringing back so many of the people who have worked on the show the last two years, as well as some new faces who helped raise the game on RvB13. These last couple months, Miles and Kerry have been writing a set of 12 chapters, working from the outline they developed with Monty. We've been working closely with our tech team to develop some new enhancements to the look and feel of the show, as we did going into Volume 2. Our art and modeling team has been designing the new locations and characters we'll be introducing (including some we've been hinting at for a while). We've heard Ruby and friends talking to us for the first time this year, as we've pulled the core cast into the booth to record the first few episodes, and I've already begun assembling the episodes' edits. And now, starting this week, our first animators have rolled off from their final scenes on RvB to return to working on RWBY.

I'd also like to announce that Kerry will be stepping up to take on directing responsibiliti
    es for this volume of RWBY, and Miles and I will have his back as co-directors. Kerry did a lot of heavy lifting the last couple years working with Monty as the show's co-director, and we felt it was natural for him to make his debut as a full director on this production. I'm sure you can imagine the challenges we are working through this year, so please do wish him and the crew well.

There are many other happenings in the world of Remnant coming your way soon! Warner Brothers Japan has announced the first four members of their voice cast ( check out rwby.jp ) and they will have more announcements on that front very soon, including more casting (the list is pretty incredible) and the release date of the Japanese version. The development team for the RWBY video game is growing and work is accelerating. And there's a variety of more Volume 3 news to come -- including some exciting casting as well as this year's release schedule.

The return to the world of RWBY is bittersweet, but mostly it's a relief. To see and hear the story come alive again, to reassemble the production family and see how everyone wants to do their very best for the show has been both inspiring and comforting. We hope that when you get to watch these new episodes later this year, you feel the same way. We're looking forward to being back in Remnant with you.

Hope you've been well,
    Gray

Source:

http://roosterteeth.com/news/entry.php?id=6083995

10. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Glad to here it's continuing. I was sad when a key member of the staff died (I think it was cancer but I forget) and thought maybe the series would just die with him because i've seen plenty of series follow that path. But it seems they managed to pick themselves back up and didn't let one tragedy stop them. I wonder if the writing style will change at all now though? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

11. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    It was a severe allergic reaction to something the hospital gave him when he went in for an otherwise non-life threatening treatment.

I don't know how much of the dialogue was actually written by Monty. I'm sure he had tremendous influence over the general course of the story, but a lot of the dialogue seemed like pretty typical comedic relief that Rooster Teeth is known for. I don't expect much of this to change, but the overarching story could go in very different directions than originally intended, depending on how much Monty had written down for future plots.

12. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    sucks when that happens. It generally can't be helped because pretty much every medicine will give SOMEONE a bad reaction. That is why it's good to figure out what you are allergic to if you can. Like I remember woman talking about her son who had ADHD. They tried to give him some medicine for it that was known to work but he reacted very badly to it. He was fine in the end apparently but they had to switch him over to something else. So sometimes you don't know how you'll react to something until you take it because we don't really know any way to test for allergies besides trial and error.