Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

RWBY Volume 4!!!!?

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Kaede, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Here's hoping this is true but hopefully it is. This is supposably a date on the new RWBY Volume 4...
    October 22 2016 according to YouTube.

WARNING: Possible spoilers

(Not my recording everyone)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    It's true as it's posted up on RWBY's Facebook page as well as Loot Crate's Twitter. The news was apparently announced at the #RTX2016 Halo 405th at the Halo Legendary Crate Booth. From there panels, pictures, and this video were apparently showcased in it's upcoming anticipation. Yeah I had to do some recon to actually find out if this was true or not. Great find by the way @Kaede, although after watching that video looks like were in for a bit of a time-skip which I'm perfectly o'k with. Argh 107 days till Volume 4. The wait alone is going to drive me mad!

3. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Haha! Looks like I'm going to have to search it up on Facebook then. I actually accidentally came across this link and didn't think it was posted up yet. Thought I would share the excitement. :D
    I would have to agree with the time skip though but oh well. It can't be that bad. :D
    So many things are happening in October. Can't wait! :D

• Like Like x 1