Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~RP~ cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 18, 2014.

1. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Anguiterror had found a very nice niche in the rocks nearby where he could observe comfortably, and was only too happy to obey the request of the mage. He propped his feet up on a tiny outcrop and watched.
    "Very good," he commented. "Quite impressive for someone your age."

Wilbur looked mildly annoyed, as a slimy black-green ooze started pulling him back together after Shula had sliced him apart.
    "...Awww. No hug then?"

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT sorry for the delay

Semira was preparing for Shulas attack, getting ready to attack as well but stop mid attack when saw a bright white light floating in the sky. When she realized it was Decoda
    "That doesn't look good"
    She had seen that attack before but couldn't remember where. Since Decoda was half demon and half angel she wasn't surprised at what he daughter was capable of. Using her wings as a shield, she braces herself for impact which knocked her into a tumble on the ground. When the wind died down Semira quickly got up, she looked over where shula was who now seem distracted with someone else, then averted her eyes towards the direction the impact came from noticing that Decoda wasn't there.
    "NO!!"
    She yelled while spreading her wings and taking to the sky, she rushed towards where Decoda was last seen. At this point Semira was frantic wanting to know where he daughter was
    "WHERE IS SHE?"
    she looked around frantically until her eyes met Sauriel
    "Please tell me you saw where she went?"

QUOTE="MateusseDarkslight, post: 86141, member: 3379"]Maraud watched the battle between his unofficial acolyte and the hulking undead with both a professional interest and a deliberate nonchalance. The fight seemed evenly matched - Victoria was easily faster and perhaps a touch stronger in terms of brute force, but the creature she was fighting was incredibly tough, not to mention it had an advantage far beyond anything Victoria currently had - it knew its limits and what it could do. Victoria had never seen an opponent of this caliber in her undeath. As a result, she could very easily die if she made even the slightest mistake, which considering the pace with which the revenant was dominating the fight would happen sooner or later.
    He called to her. "You are faster and stronger than he is. Use it."
    [/QUOTE]

Victoria screamed out in pain as he pulled on her throat. She then heard her master speaking to her telling her that she was faster and stronger then he was. She looked it directly in the eyes, her black eyes looking directly into his and he suddenly felt his hand being pulled backwards bending it back at the wrist breaking the bones. Before he could move she has vanished before him and appeared behind Maraud breathing heavily
    "Like that?"
    she looked up at him hoping to receive some sort of praise

#102 Miss Elegent Serenity, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  3. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Laz continued wondering around in the woods feeling pretty good as his humanoid form he was in was at ease today, having heard some noises coming from an open area nearby he crouched low and decided to investigate. Noticing a fight going on between some guy and a girl as another man watched he decided to watch as these two squared off.
    The girl was unnaturally fast having grabbed the mans hand and apparently braking his bones judging from the loud snap that was easily heard. But then just as quickly as she had snapped his hand she appeared before the other man..
    "Shes definitely not human."
    Laz then proceeded to try and get closer, SNAP!! He had just stepped on a large tree limb breaking it underneath his foot sending an echo threw the woods.

4. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0

Sauriel turned towards Semira and shook his head slowly.
    "...I did not. She...it seems as though she has simply vanished."
    He clenched his fists tightly. It took everything he had not to fly into a rage. He kept himself composed because he knew that he had to.
    "Our search continues. We will find her again. No matter how long we have to search, no matter how impossible it seems, we WILL find her again!"
    He spread out his wings and took to the skies.
    "She could not have gone too far. If we search now, we may still be able to find her."

Overhearing what the angel said, Tybalt spoke up.
    "But what about the magus and that woman?"

"They cannot overpower all of us at once. They know this. Even if they could by some miracle, it would do them no good, as we no longer know where Decoda is, either."
    He glanced back and forth between the two people in question.
    "Of course, that is assuming that these two have a sense of reason and timing."

5. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He looked down at his currently broken arm for a second before it began reforming with a series of sickening cracks.
    "Faster? Probably. Stronger? Maybe. But the difference is..."
    He held his arms out to his sides, the claws on his fingers growing larger and more jagged. the dirt shifted slightly as claws on his feet grew in tandem.
    "I'm goddamn unkillable!" The Revenant laughed like a madman, his teeth gnashing as he did. "No matter how hard you try, how long you chip at me, I'm not going down until Maudy there is dead."

~~~~~

The light stopped appearing around him and Gabe turned his attention to the newcomer for a moment, his right hand shaking as he held the spell in check.
    "Please, this is impressive for someone ten times my age with access to the Fountain of Knowledge. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of something."
    He slackened his hand, and the hundreds of thousands of lights in the sky burst forth as beams of energy that curved down from his outcropping, focusing on the three gathered below.

Shula, seeing the sky fill with a wave of destruction, dug one of the blades into the ground in an attempt to stop herself before getting caught in the approaching hellstorm.

6. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    "Actually," Maraud commented dryly, "you are correct. You're not going down. You're going up."
    He blurred to the revenant and with a flick of his wrist and twist of his heel had sent the thing straight over the treeline. He then turned to Victoria, a look of wry approval on his features. "Very impressive. You show promise - I will train you as my apprentice and teach you all the secrets at my command." He turned to face where the creature would soon be barreling back towards them. "And you, and the stranger who could use a few lessons in concealment," he said raising his voice loudly so Laz could definitely know he'd been discovered, "will soon be privy to more than a few."

Anguiterror looked on with undisguised admiration.
    "Such power... I must admit, I am more than entertained. You wield your magic almost with the skill of a master." The "almost" had not been intentional, merely an observation on his part.

7. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Feeling disgusted that he had been spotted, Laz came out into the open his eyes stinging as the sunlight hit them. "Hello strangers my name is Laz and i am sorry i startled you but i guess staying concealed was never one of my strong suits." At least not in this form he muttered under his breath..
    "So who are you all and what exactly is going on here anyway?" "Looks like fun."

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Tybalt, caught unprepared by the magus' spell, only had time to shield himself with his wings before the impact came.

However, Sauriel was looking in the magus' direction and he could see that the spell was about to be cast. In response, he summoned his sword to his hand, and the sword immediately began to glow brightly with power.
    "Did you really think we could be defeated so easily?"
    Mere seconds before the thousands upon thousands of lights met their targets, Sauriel created an enormous shield of light that surrounded himself, the dragon and Semira. The lights battered against the shield, but it held strongly against them, each one either being deflected or absorbed entirely. When the attack was finished, Sauriel dispelled the shield and looked to the dragon and Semira.
    "It seems that my guess was wrong. Then I suppose there is only one decision to make. Which one of you requires my assistance the most?"

Tybalt thought to himself for a moment.
    "That magus is certainly very skilled, and he seems to have a strange power source that gives him superhuman magical abilities. But I am still at least a match for him, I'm fairly confident of that. At the very least, I can hold him until you two can come over and help."

Sauriel nodded and looked to Semira.
    "Then I will let you decide. Do you want me to help you fight that woman, or should I help our mutual acquaintance?"

9. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    A roar emanated from beyond the treeline. It was a savage, distorted noise, one that promised wholesale destruction and violent dismemberment. He charged through the trees again, completely uprooting them as he passed. The Revenant's form was only vaguely humanoid now. He was almost double his normal size, bone protruding through exposed and torn flesh. His face was a mess of scraps of meat and savage teeth that now accounted for the majority of his head.
    It didn't even stop upon reaching the clearing, instead opting to slam straight into Maraud.

~~~~

Gabriel cocked his head slightly, this time not looking at the newcomer. "True. To be honest, I get more practice using warding and augmentation spells. But hey, not bad for a twenty six year old, right?"
    He looked over his shoulder, his eyes glowing a brilliant white. "So, how's necromancy treating you?"

Shula got back to her feet, then froze. She was now painfully aware that she was at most fifteen feet from three powerful beings. She was also fully conscious of the fact Gabe was casually chatting with someone.
    If I survive this, Shu thought, the flames around her growing restless in response to her anger, I'm kicking his ass!

10. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    "Yes," said Maraud dryly seconds before the Revenant charged back into the clearing. "Fun is perhaps the best word for this."
    Then the monster was upon him, and Maraud was rolling with it along the forest grass, clawing and slashing at its hide. Such an action was as futile as trying to drown an ocean - the creature was, in a word, unstoppable. Maraud swiftly realized that this undead had the better of him in endurance, so instead of trying to go for a quick kill he decided to take the Revenant apart.
    About five minutes later the Revenant was launched backwards, passing through an oak tree as though it was a particularly rigid curtain in the wind. It had no arms and one of its legs were hanging off, and half of its face had been crushed inward. Maraud's own healing abilities were not to be underestimated, but even he would die if his head got torn off - something this creature would not.
    He leaned against a nearby tree, wincing as his sore muscles protested a little. "Victoria, and Laz, was it? Get yourselves out of this forest, find somewhere far away. This thing might require all my attention."

Anguiterror smiled with approval. "Not that much younger than me then, heh. Nice to see that there are still some prodigies in the world. Now, to answer yours, first answer mine - who do you serve?" He tilted his position, his hands flexing open ready to hurl a curse if Gabriel tried something.

11. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Victoria looked up at Maraud and smiled, she then turned her attention to the newcomer. She shifted forward and was about to attack but remembered what happened the last time she lost control. She kept her position. Should she say something to the newcomer? She was suddenly distracted by the being preparing to attack Maraud
    "Look out!"
    she shouted

Semira looked over at Shula
    "Her I should be able to handle, but last I checked someone else entered the fight and she was distracted with him"
    OOT sorry for the short reply on Semira

12. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Noticing that the man was clearly busy with this other fellow, Laz turned his attention to this Victoria who happened to be staring directly at him rather tensely as if about to attack.
    Interesting.. he thought does she always react this way to strangers
    Just as he was bout to say something however Victoria shouted at the man warning of an attack
    A smirk appeared on Laz's face as he charged forward stopping just inches in front of this distracted girl smelling her in one big inhale.
    "To bad smells like your already dead that's no fun.."

13. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Sauriel nodded to Semira, then looked back to the dragon.
    "We should finish this quickly."
    He felt slightly uncomfortable leaving Semira to fight the woman on her own, even though he knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself. But he knew that the magus needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, so he agreed. Together, the two of them flew back to where the magus was, and when they did, they noticed that he was preoccupied talking to someone else.

"What should we do?"
    "Hold for a moment. I wish to see how this plays out."
    "Alright...if you say so."
    They waited, fully ready for battle but not taking any action at the moment.

14. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT oops I goofed, just make it as her doing that after Maraud was attacked (victoria that is)

Victoria looked at the man that stood before her. Surprised by his sudden approach she took a few steps back
    "What do you mean by dead?"
    was he planning to attack her, surely she was quicker then he was and it would be suicide for this man to go against her..unless he was a vampire as well
    "Who are you?"

15. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Laz smiled.
    "You tell me. Who am I or what is it you would say that I am? Do i look like any human that you've ever seen? Although i look somewhat human I am covered in fur, I have large claws and teeth and I am much taller than any human is."
    "I cant tell you what or who I am because I do not know the answer to that question myself, however I can tell you two things, One, I was once a human a long time ago, and Two, I Change from time to time into something else, Something evil.."
    Laz looked at Victoria as if waiting for a reply, but before she could answer he reached out and touched her face "Yep ice cold.., tell me do you even bleed?"

16. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    It lay on the ground, broken. But even as it hit the tree, its body had been rebuilding itself. However, it did not just regenerate itself exactly, instead generating more cells, further mutating its form. Its arms became impossibly large, with bloody tendrils on the right and additional arm on the left. The leg reformed with great spikes piercing through the flesh. Its giant maw twisted, growing mandibles filled with hundreds of small teeth.
    It slammed the ground, roaring at Maraud like a wild animal.

~~~
    Gabe cocked his head at the necromancer.
    "Well, they're people. Definitely people. And they do stuff and things. You know, the usual."

Shula fell into a stance, blades at the ready as the inferno raged around her. She beckoned Semira over with her sword.
    "Come on then, slut. Let's see if you're more than just a glorified prostitute."

#116 The7thSeal, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  17. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Maraud looked over at Victoria for a second. "If he's annoying you, feel free to feast on his entrails."
    He looked back to his own adversary - and noted it had apparently gone biologically berserk. He narrowed his eyes and focused, still quite irked by how he'd been drawn into battle so close to an area that drained his powers.
    Bats hurtled into the clearing, chittering madly. The sky above them churned and roiled as a sudden thunderstorm sprang up, lightning lashing the ground. As the bats circled him, he let out a fierce growl as his canines lengthened painfully, forming huge fangs. His nails sharpened too, and his eyes changed to a bloodied red.
    "I offer one last chance, monster. Retreat, or be destroyed."

Anguiterror tensed slightly. "Heaven, or hell?"

18. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT:
    Duel 1!
    Let's Rock!!

Sorry, I had to do it. :D

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Victoria flinched away from his hand after her touched her. She thought about his question, one she didn't really know the answer to cause she never took notice as to if she did or not
    "I uh, I don't know"
    Did she bleed after what Maraud had done to her? She looked down at her hands for a moment but was suddenly snapped out of her train of thought by Maraud. She looked over at him and gave him a nod to let him know she understood. She then turned her attention back Laz.
    "Why are you here?"

Semira chuckled at the comment
    "Slut? so thats what you see me as? a prostitute?"
    she burst into laughter
    "Child you have a lot to learn, I am neither of those, I just have the ability to lure men into doing what I want them to do"
    She twirled her staff and set it on the ground before her
    "Now then where were we"
    She tapped her chin as if thinking
    "Oh yeah you were claiming to be hotter then hells inferno itself or something like that. So much has happened I cant remember it word for word. Now then lets see what you got, so far you obviously have a temper.. let see what else miss hissy fit has"

20. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    "Well I'm here to have fun as well..." Laz looked toward Maraud "He's your master I take it?"