Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~RP~ cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Joshier Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Lisara continued to walk like this for close to an hour, happily unaware of the events occurring around the world; her soft fingers enjoying the touch of the grass and her submerged lower legs taking in the cool and refreshing feel of the water around them. As all things do however, this had to come to an end and without the slightest reluctance she eventually turned to slip out of the water and back onto the bank - letting her legs and feet dry with aid from the grass as she strolled further along; keeping a northwards path. She neither knew where she was going, nor why but at the same time she lacked a reason to do anything but her current actions and thus came to the inevitable conclusion that with this apparent freedom, she may as well do whatever she feels on a whim till finding something that requires her focused attention.

The green and brown of the trees slowly turned to grey and yellowish shades as her feet took her away from the crystal stream and towards the more barren and dead parts of the world. Soon she found herself amidst broken stubs and trunks that marked the forests old grounds. Ahead of her now stood a series of large hills and small mountains whilst behind her the stream and forest. With cliff faces either side of her on the east and west, her choices became a little more limited that wandering aimlessly since only two directions were now available to her - Go forward, northwards or go back, southwards. The stream and forest were pleasant but her new-found freedom beckoned her to go further into the unknown.

Stumps soon withered and died, replaced by open plains and dirt with patches of grass between cracks and crags that littered the dry dirt she walked upon. Her path became a meandering walk around rifts into the earth and unstable ground till finally her feet bought her to the base of the hills and mountains she earlier bore witness too. With a solemn gaze she studied her surroundings, her ponytail flicking subtly in a sudden stroke of fierce winds as the air was channelled into the valley from the mountain above. With few signs of where to go she found herself with a relatively simple conclusion - To keep going, further and further until she found that which required her attention; though what that was she still didn't know.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

Victoria screamed out in pain as her leg was snapped against her chest. She quickly rolled off of him and backed herself against a tree. Her eyes went from pure black back to their ice blue. She clutched part of her leg as it painfully started to heal. She looked up at him.
    "What do you want from me?"
    The pain made it easier to control her vampire self. Maybe she could find out why he was attacking her, feeding off of him wouldn't work, and it was obvious she was no match for him

There was a whoosh from where Decoda and Sauriel were. Semira had vanished and taken to the sky. If there was anything she could do to help it would be to try and protect the area they were in while Sauriel tried to heal their daughter. A moment later Semira appeared behind Shula, raising her staff in order to strike her. She recognized the woman from somewhere but couldn't remember exactly. She lowered her staff swiftly with force to hit Shula in the back of the head in an attempt to knock her out.

3. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Say what you will, it will take much more than petty insults to stop me from protecting Decoda."
    Brushing off the insult, Tybalt was about to swoop in for another attack when he realized that the demon had finally made her move. Apparently, she was just waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Content that she had the situation under control, Tybalt turned his attention elsewhere.
    "There was another...where is he? Why hasn't he attacked yet?"
    He turned around, sensing the other presence nearby. He could tell from the flow of mana that the man was preparing a powerful spell. He charged right towards the man with a mighty roar and soon landed on the ground directly in front of him.
    "That's a very impressive spell you have at your disposal. You'll have to pardon me for interrupting it."
    As he spoke, an intense heat filled his maw. When he finished speaking, he unleashed a powerful stream of fire towards the man.

Sauriel poured his energy into the healing spell, almost oblivious to the world around him as he desperately tried to save Decoda.
    "Can you hear me...? Please. Please answer me."
    The golden aura around him became even brighter.
    "Come back..."

4. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    As Decoda laid on the ground unconscious, and on the brink of death, she could faintly hear a few muffled words...here and there. She tried to move, and nothing. She tried to open her mouth to say something, and again, nothing happened.
    Anyone that was paying attention to her at this point would notice that her body began to pulsate in pure power.
    "Well, you're going to have to fight harder than that if you want to wake up before the fight ends." A voice spoke from within her.
    'How am I supposed to do that?' Decoda thought in response.
    "Easy....let me take over and finish it." The voice responded, with a playful laugh.

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Sauriel noticed something strange as he was using his magic. Despite her condition, Decoda's power seemed to be...growing instead of fading. He had no idea what it meant since it probably had something to do with her mixed heritage, which he knew very little about. Even so, he saw no reason to stop using his spell and continued healing her while pleading under his breath for her to come back.

6. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He smiled, his jagged teeth on full display. "Oh, I just want to get a reaction out of Vampire Man, maybe hurt him a little. And you're a liability for him, so... one plus one, sweetie."

~~~
    Shula shifted her weight forwards, so that the staff struck her back instead of her, and while she staggered forwards, she remained capable of fighting.
    "You can do better, right slut?" she asked, fire in her eyes as she stared at Semira over her slumped shoulder.

Continuing his incantation, Gabriel raised his forearm to the oncoming fire, making small gestures with his hand, a the flames rolled around him erratically as a hastily crafted shield tried to hold them off.

7. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Tybalt ceased his attack, seeing that it was not nearly as effective as it should have been. He mentally noted that this magus was much more powerful than he appeared.
    "That was impressive. Not many can so skillfully block a dragon's breath."
    With a few flaps of his wings, he took to the air again.
    "It seems I will have to take more direct measures."
    He swooped down on the man with the claws on his feet extended, in the same way a bird would grab its prey. Each claw was harder than steel and sharper than any man-made sword, and would be more than strong enough to skewer a man instantly. Even if they survive, he could simply pick them up and drop them from a great height. He approached quickly, intent on ending the fight as quickly as possible.

8. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Victoria shook her head
    "He doesn't care about me"
    She looked over at Maraud
    "In fact I think he would rather be rid of me then have me around. I was locked up for centuries because of him"
    She looked back at the being
    "So if you were to kill me it wouldn't matter"

Semira smirked
    "Why don't you fight me and find out"
    she pointed her staff towards Shula and a small beam of light skimmed past Shula face. It skimmed across her cheek which would case a scratch, but not only that, a piece of Shula's hair fell to the ground. Semira twisted her staff and there were suddenly several beams around Shula. One wrong move and the beams would burn through her

9. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He held his chin for a moment, ponderously.
    "Hmm...in that case..." He darted for her, lifting her by the throat with one hand. "I'll kill you then get back to Maudy."

~~~

Gabriel particularly leaped to his feet, his chanting ceasing. As he did, a giant, intricately designed, magical circle came into being below him, crackling with power.
    The Magus raised his hands in front of him, and all the unbridled energy in the circle, surged forth, slamming against the dragon as concentrated torrent.
    "Now then, dragon." Gabe said, looking up at the beast with eyes glowing with power, "how do you like my Nexus?"

Shula didn't move, Her eyes surveying the situation she was in.
    "Clever. Try to stop me moving to go for the killing blow."
    Shu grinned, the glow of her body growing stronger until almost pure crimson flames burst around her. These flames grew outward, ferociously whipping around like serpents, cutting at the beams around her.
    "Too bad that I'm not dying here. But you can take my place on the chopping block if you want."
    The inferno surged forwards, wrapping are Semira, wreathing her in fire so intense they were melting the ground below her.

#89 The7thSeal, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  10. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Seeing that the magus was building up a large amount of energy, Tybalt made a split-second decision to stop his attack and land on the ground.
    "...I see now. I had already given you far too much time to prepare."
    Such a large wave of energy would be hard to avoid, especially for a target as large as a dragon, so he shielded himself with his wings and braced himself as well as he could for the attack. When the magical energy was released, it slammed directly into Tybalt's wings causing him to cry out in pain. Although a dragon's wings naturally act as an effective shield against magical attacks, they could only withstand so much force at once. When the attack was finished, Tybalt breathed heavily, the attack obviously taking a toll on his body. Although they regenerated quickly, his wings were wounded and slightly bloody.
    "A...Nexus, you called it? It was very impressive, I must admit. I never imagined that a human-- or a full-blooded human, at least-- could tap into such power. But I have to wonder..."
    After giving his wings a chance to recover, Tybalt took the the skies again, circling around the magus.
    "...Where on earth did you get the idea to compete with a dragon in a battle of magic?"
    He looked up to the sky.

"Strun...Bah...Qo!"
    When he spoke in the language of dragons, his voice boomed and echoed loudly enough to shake the ground beneath. As if heeding his command, the skies darkened and the clouds began to twist and swirl, roaring with the sound of thunder. Just then, lightning bolts struck the ground below in rapid succession, though none of them were close enough to hit Tybalt or Decoda. Suddenly, a large, dark cloud began to form directly over the magus as Tybalt drew in slightly closer, his maw burning with fire.
    "You should never have come here."
    He unleashed another stream of flames as an unusually large bolt of lightning fell from the sky. If everything went according to plan, both attacks would strike at the exact same time.

11. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Victoria started clawing at his hand trying to pry him off her throat. Her eyes started changing to black the more she struggled and her strength increased. She hissed at him
    "You'll have to do better then choking me"
    She got a good grip on his hand and started prying is backwards

Semira only chuckled as the inferno wrapped around her
    "You think a little heat is gonna harm me?"
    She started laughing as the flames tickled her
    "Flames cant harm a demon like me sweetie, I've lived in hell and this..."
    she stopped laughing and looked a shula
    "is only a tickled compared to what I am used to"
    She aimed her staff which started to glow, a beam appeared on Shula then suddenly the staff left out a burst of flames
    "it seems are are just playing fire with fire, lets see whose is hotter"

12. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    As Decoda remained on the ground, in her unconscious state, her entire body continued to pulsate with raw power.
    'How do I know that you have the ability to stop this?' Decoda 'asked' the 'voice' in her head.
    A 'sarcastic' laughter followed Decoda's question. 'Because, you're already awakening.' She replied. 'You can either let me fight, or I can just do it.' She added, with another giggle. 'Personally, I'd rather you allow me to do as I wish to save us.....otherwise, we're quite literally, toast.'
    Decoda sighed heavily as she weighed her options.
    'You're seriously not hesitating?!' The voice growled slightly. 'It's a win-win for us...and we're pretty much the same being....so I have an invested interest in us living.'
    Decoda sighed again. 'Fine.' Decoda said after a moment of contemplation. 'Do as you wish....but on the condition that we become one afterwards.'
    'Deal.'

Suddenly, Decoda was enveloped in a bright light, as her body began to levitate off the ground, her wings wrapping around her form.

13. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He smirked as she began pulling his hand away. "Cute. Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that."
    He then dug his fingers into her neck, wrapping them around her throat and pulling hard.

~~~

Gabe moved his hands in small patterns, like he was conducting an orchestra. Shimmers appeared in the air where each of the attacks would hit, and absorbed them.
    "Mind if I put a few supposed facts to the test?" He inquired, acutely aware of Decoda's flowing, luminescent form.
    His hands moved again, accompanied by him muttering in the same dead language as before, the air around him filling with orbs of light.

Shula was hit square in the chest with the flames, but instead of harming her, they were merely absorbed into her tanned skin, the glow from her body intensifying.
    Shu chuckled at Semira, drawing two short curved blades. "So, you lived in fire, huh? Funny."
    Her skin began to take of a distinctly red hue, lines of text in ancient Arabic appearing on limbs and recurved horns in burning gold.
    She looked into her enemy's eyes, her own red irises and black sclera. "Because I am Fire!"
    Shula, burst forwards, an inferno trailing behind her, as she aimed to take the succubus' head.

14. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Maraud watched the battle between his unofficial acolyte and the hulking undead with both a professional interest and a deliberate nonchalance. The fight seemed evenly matched - Victoria was easily faster and perhaps a touch stronger in terms of brute force, but the creature she was fighting was incredibly tough, not to mention it had an advantage far beyond anything Victoria currently had - it knew its limits and what it could do. Victoria had never seen an opponent of this caliber in her undeath. As a result, she could very easily die if she made even the slightest mistake, which considering the pace with which the revenant was dominating the fight would happen sooner or later.
    He called to her. "You are faster and stronger than he is. Use it."

Anguiterror noticed the sorcerer who appeared to be quite proficient in the mystic arts. Carefully, as not to draw attention to himself, he crept up towards him, curious as to the man's power.

Wilbur, with the utter ignorance of danger usually reserved for toddlers, cheerfully staggered in-between Shula and Semira, and waved to Shula, his long-rotted brain coming to the conclusion she wanted a hug.

15. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    As he circled around the magus, he noticed...something slowly creeping up towards him.
    "Who is that...? This could be a problem. If he is just an innocent bystander, I would never dream of dragging him into our fight."
    Just then, he felt a great surge of power coming from nearby.
    "Decoda...!"
    Even though it felt much different than before, he could tell immediately that this power was coming from Decoda. No matter how dangerous it was, he felt the need to rush towards her immediately. But he knew that the magus would not let him go so easily. He circled around the magus one more time. His mouth filled with fire and once again, then he unleashed a burning vortex towards the man, hoping to at least interrupt his spell. Then, with a few strong flaps of his wings, he headed straight for Decoda. Dark clouds from the storm he summoned earlier surrounded him, partially obscuring him as he fled.

Sauriel watched in amazement as Decoda was enveloped in light. He stopped casting his healing magic, seeing that it was no longer needed. The power coming from her was unbelievable, which made him worry that she might not be able to control it properly. Not only that...he wondered what, exactly, she would do with this newfound power.
    "...Be careful, my daughter."
    Muttering under his breath, he took a few steps back and waited to see what would happen next.

16. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Decoda, still enveloped in light, rose higher and higher...until she was far above all in the general vicinity. She opened her great, black wings...the light leaving her wings as she did so. Decoda remained enveloped in bright light, until suddenly, she dropped like a stone from the sky, and slammed into the ground. The entire area blew up in a whirlwind of dust, stone, and pieces of vegetation. Within the whirlwind of dust, the 'shadow' of Decoda slowly rose from the ground, her eyes glowing bright white. Then before anyone could react any further...Decoda vanished.

17. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Seeing Decoda vanish right in front of him, Sauriel's eyes went wide in shock. He looked around, trying to see if she was still nearby, but there was no sign of her. He fell to his knees and slammed the ground with his fist in frustration.
    "How...? She was here! She was right here in front of us! How could we lose her again?!"
    Fully aware that he did not have the time to wallow in regret, he slowly rose to his feet again and looked around, assessing the situation.

Although he was still some distance away, Tybalt could tell immediately that Decoda had disappeared without a trace.
    "What?! What happened? Where did she go?"
    He wasn't sure if he should look for Decoda, or turn his attention back to the magus who might very well be preparing to attack again.

18. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Gabe turned one of hands upwards, creating a barrier that kept most of the flames him as he continued chanting, causing more and more orbs of light appear.
    He realised three very important things at that moment. First, their main target had up and vanished, which was not good for them. Second, Sauriel was no longer distracted by healing Decoda, so that was another combatant they'd have to face. Finally, some idiot was currently trying to sneak up on him.
    "I'd strongly advise against getting any closer." Gabriel called to the stranger, stopping his spell momentarily. "Unless, of course, the idea being violently disintegrated is an appealing life choice to you."

Shula continued forwards slicing through the clearly undead man, cauterising inside of the wound as the blade went through.

19. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Name: Laz
    Category: Wendigo/Humanoid
    Talents: Insanely good hunter, speed, strength
    Ability: Can not be seen at night except as shadow
    Weakness: Iron, steel, silver, and Occasionally changes back to humanoid form uncontrollable

Appearance: Wendigo Form

[​IMG]

Appearance: Humaniod form

[​IMG]

20. Thekingjd Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Laz awoke frighted in the middle of the woods. With the taste of day old blood in his mouth he reached up towards the sky stretching his massive arms
    out.
    Where am I this time? he thought.