Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~RP~ cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira looked in the direction Sauriel was looking
    "Demons and angels? Why would they be heading this way?"
    She looked at Sauriel noting his wings and she to spread hers and hovered into the air with him
    "Do you think she is there?"

OOT not sure what to post for Victoria so just gonna have her in the tree watching for the time being

2. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    His gaze dropped to the floor for a brief moment, before looking back up, himself appearing collected again.
    "Futile? Probably. I don't get anything out of it. I kill you? Yippee, I get a one way ticket to hell, but you know something?"
    He body began mending itself, bones knitted back together, muscle regrown, skin replaced.
    "All of that sounds really inconsequential. Kind of like you in the grand scheme of things. You're a blood sucking parasite, a leech. You don't give back to the world, you don't fit into that Heaven-Hell turf war. You're just sort of there."
    He smirked, "How positively tragic..."
    His gaze then turned to Ark. "No one's pulling my strings, buddy boy. And that means no one's there to tug on the reins, so nothing's going to stop me from doing this!"
    He turned and leaped into the tree Victoria was hiding in, his clawed hand squeezing her throat, with the other pressed against her back.
    "Now we can get on with the original plan."

3. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Decoda turned slightly towards Tybalt, her wing conveniently blocking the dagger in her side from his view.
    "I'm fine." Decoda said, as she breathed deeply in attempt to catch her breath. "I doubt it's over though." She added.

4. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Maraud reformed, leaning against a nearby tree, watching the Revenant prepare to disembowel Victoria.
    "You act as though I have any great stake in the war. I'm generally indisposed to the actions of others as long as they really don't cause me any form of danger. You certainly don't - in fact I'd go so far as to comment that you've been beneficial for my health, if not for my suit."
    He tilted his head to Ark, with the relaxed air of a bystander.
    "To answer your question, you had my apprentice. That overgrown ghoul is obsessed with me. So I found you, he found me, everything else really just fell together. And as to why I'm not leaping to the defense of my apprentice," he said loudly, raising his voice so that Victoria and the Revenant could hear, "is that no matter the outcome of this situation, I benefit. She destroys you, I lose an aggressor and I have proof that my apprentice is worthy to learn the ways of the vampire. You kill her, I am bereft of any responsibility towards her and will sleep a lot easier in the daytime knowing I don't have an apprentice to train. You two clash for a while, I'll be over here."
    He moved his hands behind his head. "Victoria, feel free to make a mess of him."

5. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Victoria jumped when the zombie lept onto the tree she was hiding in. She took a step back but was stopped when her throat was being squeezed by its clawed hand. The smell of blood was strong on him and her eyes instantly turned black, She tried to fight the urge but when she heard Maraud give her permission he glared at the zombie and bared her fangs. Grabbing his hand she started to pull his hand off her throat and hissed at him, before licking her lips, she started to lean in to bite him in order to feed

6. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Tybalt looks around, seeing the angels and demons regrouping for another attack. It seems that they might even be willing to put aside their hatred of each other momentarily, or at the very least they've made an unspoken agreement to not attack each other while two much more powerful opponents are standing right in front of them. Tybalt walked up to Decoda and nodded as his eyes narrowed and his expression turned grim.
    "It certainly doesn't look that way, does it?"
    As he spoke, he was already shifting into his dragon form. He stood at Decoda's back, ready to protect her from any attacks that might come from behind. For a few tense moments there was nothing but silence, the figurative calm before the storm. But just when it looked like battle might break out again, Tybalt sensed something in the distance.
    "Decoda...do you feel that? Someone powerful is coming this way...no...two of them. An angel and a demon. They seem much stronger than anything we've fought so far."
    He couldn't help noticing that something was strange about them, but he didn't really have time to think about it.
    "We might have to be ready for an even more difficult fight than we thought."

Sauriel nodded back to Semira.
    "I find it hard to believe that it would be a coincidence. A large group of angels and demons gathered at exactly the place where she's supposed to be...it has to be her. We need to move quickly, before they overwhelm her!"
    With a strong flap of his wings, he took off in the direction that he felt the angelic and demonic energies coming from. Like a bolt of lightning he tore through the sky, pushing himself as fast as he could out of urgency and maybe even fear.

Suddenly, the angels that surrounded Decoda and Tybalt looked back, sensing a familiar presence. When they realized who it was, their faces twisted in hatred and contempt.
    "He is coming...it must be him! A fallen one who would dare to raise his sword against his former brethren. The Traitor to Heaven!"

Just then, Sauriel landed nearby, crashing to the ground in an explosion of light and fire. After a quick glance he could tell what was happening around him and he glared at the group of angels and demons. He drew his sword and pointed it towards them.
    "Let her go. Leave this place immediately and you may leave in peace. I will not give you another warning."

7. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He yanked back on her hair, pulling her mouth away from his arm.
    "Wouldn't do that if I were you, missy. Never know what diseases I could be carrying, can you?"
    With that he swung her around and slammed her into the tree trunk with a sickening thud.

~~~

Gabriel's face dropped even further at the appearance of Sauriel.
    "Are you kidding me?" he moaned. "Why choose now to turn up?"
    "On the bright side," Shula chimed in, "two birds with one stone."

"Yeah." Gabe snorted, "Except these birds are at least six feet tall, magical and probably want to kill us."
    There was a brief pause before Shula spoke again. "Think we can take them?"

"Of course I do. We're us. We do this all the time."

8. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Decoda's vision began to blur slightly, however, she refused to be taken, or killed, or whatever these angels and demons had planned for her. She gripped her sword tightly, holding its sheath in her other hand.
    Decoda moved her eyes towards Tybalt, who was standing behind her. "I can sense them." She replied. "Let's try not to fight them if we can." She suggested. "If they attack us, we'll have to draw them towards the others, and perhaps use them as shields if need be." She added, not really liking the sound of her own suggestion. Decoda moved her eyes towards the angels and demons ahead of her, as she took her fighting stance. 'I can't do anything about this wound until this fight is over...but if it doesn't end soon, they'll have their way.' Decoda thought to herself.
    When Sauriel arrived, and extended the warning to the angels and demons, she raised her brow slightly, and looked over her shoulder to Tybalt. "Perhaps they are on our side?" She whispered to him.

9. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I got permission from Ella to puppet Semira around, so let's get to it.

Soon after Sauriel arrived and issued his warning to the angels, Semira landed nearby and gave a similar threat to the demons.

Seeing that they were quickly losing the advantage, the angels and demons started to back away from the two. Still unsure of their intentions, the lead angel called out to Sauriel.
    "What business could someone such as you possibly have here? These matters do not concern you, fallen one! Or have you become so reckless in your bloodlust--"

Sauriel planted his sword in the ground, releasing a loud shockwave of light that quickly silenced the angel.
    "This matter concerns both of us far more than you know. We will not allow you to kill her..."
    His eyes began to glow brightly.
    "We will not stand by while you murder our daughter."

The angels recoiled, clearly shocked and horrified at the revelation. The demons reacted similarly when Semira confirmed what Sauriel had just told them. Then, Sauriel spoke up again.
    "As you can see, this battle is over. You would not stand a chance against the four of us. And what if I were to tell you that we have reinforcements waiting on our call?"
    He picked up his sword and began walking towards them.
    "Leave. Now."

The combined force of angels and demons scattered quickly, swearing vengeance and shouting curses as they flew away in fear for their lives. Seeing this, Tybalt spoke up in reply to Decoda.
    "Well...I believe it's safe to say that they are on our side, after all."
    He looked over to Decoda and his expression turned to one of concern when he saw that she was looking slightly pale.
    "Hmm? Decoda...?"

10. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Decoda dropped to one knee. 'Damnit, I've lost more blood than I thought.' Her vision blurred even more. She barely heard Tybalt's voice, as her grip released her sword.
    When her sword hit the ground, it vanished. Decoda was next to fall...falling onto blood soaked snow.

11. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Oh, no...Decoda!"
    Tybalt quickly shifted back into his human form and lightly held Decoda in his arms,
    his expression turning to one of terror as his face went pale.
    "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice!"
    He looked at his right hand, now soaked with blood.
    "No...no..."
    He was shaking, unable to control himself as tears formed in his eyes.

Sauriel and Semira quickly rushed over to Decoda. Sauriel motioned for Semira to keep some distance as he moved next to Decoda and knelt beside her, across from Tybalt. He said nothing, not wanting to waste any time as he began to use his healing magic. As a golden aura surrounded Decoda, Sauriel whispered under his breath.
    "Please...tell us we were not too late. Come back to us. We have been waiting...for so long."

Tybalt kept his questions to himself, not wanting to interrupt. But after a while he couldn't help asking the most important question on his mind.
    "Can you...can you really save her?"
    "We are about to find out. I can tell you this: I will do everything in my power to bring her back."
    Tybalt nodded and waited for Decoda to respond as tears slowly trickled down his face.

12. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT sorry just started a new job and was working nights for training.

Semira took a step forwar, looking down at Decoda with a worried expression on her face.
    "I hope it does, we come a long way to find her."
    she looked over at Tybalt
    "What happened to her? Did she try to fight them herself?"
    She looked back at Decoda she was finally reunited with her daughter and now, could possibly loose her. She clenched her fists at her side 'please let this work'

Victoria fell on the branch after hitting the tree trunk crying out in pain but instead of letting the pain get to her, she slowly started to get up. Her eyes had changed blue but only for a few seconds before going completely black again and she glared at him. Lowering her stance she hissed at him before vanishing and reappearing behind him kicking her leg up to his head to try and knock him off the tree.

13. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Her foot collided with his chin knocking him off balance. However, he caught Victoria's leg as it struck, dragging her down with him. He struck the ground with a sickening thud with her on top of him, but appeared completely unfazed by it.
    "Well, this is cozy." he quipped before pushing her leg so roughly against her chest it snapped.

~~~

The two watched as Decoda hit the ground and Sauriel attempted to heal her.
    "Well, it's the best we're going to get. Shula!"
    Shula nodded launching a great crimson fireball arcing towards the group.

14. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Sauriel noticed the two new opponents as they approached, but he did nothing to stop them. He would not dare stop his healing magic for even a second. He stayed in place, healing Decoda as the fireballs launched towards him.

But just when the fireballs were about to make contact, Tybalt jumped in the way and deflected them, though it took a good deal of effort since he was in his human form. He groaned slightly as he glared at the assailants.
    "That...was a mistake. I have no idea who you are or why you are here, but if you try to hurt Decoda again..."
    His body began to glow with a golden aura.
    "I WILL make you regret it."
    As he spoke, he shifted into his dragon form. When he was fully transformed, he let out an earth-shattering roar that clearly showed just how furious he really was. He looked over to the demon who came with the angel that claimed to be Decoda's father.
    "I hate to ask a favor from someone I've just met, but since you seem powerful, would you be so kind as to lend me your assistance?"

15. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Gabe clapped, laughing. "A dragon! A half breed, an angel, a demon and a dragon! This day keeps getting better and better! Shu, think you can take him?"
    Shu turned her head to him, eyebrow cocked. "Really?" she asked, quizzically.
    "Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I've got you covered from up here. You'll be fine."
    She sighed. "Fine..."
    Shula dropped from the outcrop, sliding down the mountain side with flames lapping around her. She reached the bottom, and stared up at the dragon, stone faced determination on her face.

16. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    "Come on, damnit!"
    "Sorry sir, my leg's getting tired."
    "...Wilbur. How many times do we have to go over this? YOU'RE DEAD! YOU DON'T GET TIRED!"
    "I'm sorry your most terrifying maliciousness!!"
    Anguiterror sighed. Being a necromancer was one thing. Being a baby-sitter was different entirely.
    "Just be thankful. The rendezvous point's just over this ridge..."
    They peeked over the top - and saw what looked like the ultimate throwdown between angels, demons, dragons and some other things inbetween.
    "..."
    "..."
    "...Sir? I don't think we should get involved in that."
    "My God, Wilbur. For once in your pitiful undeath you're actually correct about something." Wilbur smiled with pride as Anguiterror examined the scene. "So... who should we help?"
    "That, my dear dumb denizen of the dead, is a very good question..."

17. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Tybalt looked back and forth between the two. Although he didn't like the idea of fighting two powerful opponents at once, he knew that he really had no choice in the matter as leaving Decoda was not even an option in his mind. He looked over to the woman who seemed to be taking an aggressive stance towards him.
    "So, you think yourselves dragonslayers? If you truly wish to fight, a fight is what you will have. And I can promise that you will not find me easy prey!"
    With just a few flaps of his wings, he took to the sky. He flew towards the woman, his mouth filling with flames. As he drew close to her, he breathed a pillar of fire down towards the ground, heading straight towards her.

18. Joshier Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Name: Lisara Seerheart
    Race: Angel
    Ability: When she closes her eyes she can see the world through a different light; identifying the world around her through shimmers of colour that represent souls, energy and magic she is granted the capability to find entities at long ranges or behind obstacles.
    Notable Items: A silver cross attached to a white-gold necklace chain; usually found to be wrapped around her wrist in the style of a bracelet with the cross dangling enough that she may grasp it within her hands. The appearance is rather plain but it allows any angel using it to hide the aspects of their angelic forms to appear human.

The late-afternoon sun broke through the sky's greying clouds to shine rays of dazzling light upon the earth; quickly broken further by the leaves and branches of a dying forest. It was largely unknown as to why or how this forest had suffered much, no one would particularly care for but one area of trees in this day and age but still, it tried to thrive on - green trees resolved to stand either side of the crystal water stream that passed through the forest's centre in an adamant effort to keep the forest alive. The only fauna that still resided here were the insects that kept the small shrugs and flowers of the forest alive.

Amidst the still atmosphere of the forest's remains came the gentle sound of humming following by a light splashing noise as a young girl slipped down the gentle banks of the stream and stood within the cool waters. The sun had little interference here and had been granted near exclusive access to shine upon the wide yet shallow waterway that acted as the life-force for all nearby flora. The girl was rather petite in appearance with a slim figure and little muscle or fat to spare. Her eyes were a deep cerulean and her hair almost entirely white if it weren't for the strip of golden locks that had been interlaced within her long, waist-length ponytail - kept together by royal blue ribbons. Covering her sleek frame is a rather simple summer dress, as white as her hair and drawing from neck to knees .

The name of this girl was Lisara and the soft melody of her humming began to slowly come to an end as she walked about the crystal waters; sending ripples across it's surface with every step - necklace swaying about her wrist as she idly toyed with it using her left hand; the right occasionally reaching out to run along the nearby bank and through rugged grass as the journey she took found herself parallel to steams edge.

19. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Wilbur hopped from foot to foot.
    "Master, master, I want to go help fight the dragon!"
    "How?" Anguiterror said scathingly. "Maybe get stuck between its toes and gross it out a tad?"
    "I could always tell him the name of Uncle Bob!" Wilbur said proudly, only for Anguiterror to silence him with a vicious glare. "You don't do that unless I tell you to. Now pull yourself together, I want to scout for recruits." Wilbur obediently stuck his arm back to his shoulder, and Anguiterror sighed as he watched the completely hapless zombie trot unevenly off towards the battleground. "Sometimes I wish I'd stayed in art school."

20. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The pillar of fire struck her full on, but she didn't make a move. The flames lashed at her body like viscous snakes, but she didn't even flinch. She stared up at the beast, he eyes burning and her tanned skin glowing from within with tremendous energy.
    "I always heard," she yelled up to Tybalt, mockingly, "that dragons had tiny brains! Thanks for proving that!"

While this was happening, Gabe had placed a small piece of paper with an intricate circle, with words and symbols and runes interspersed within it, and began an incantation it a dead language.