Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Resolved Rotator Not Working

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Lince, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    So I use the reviewer theme... :oops:

The images that rotate by themselves [The announcements like "We do a skype call" or "Our downloads are down"] work perfectly whenever I'm viewing the forum itself.

But when I hit new posts or try posting, this happens every time:
    [​IMG]

Notice how all of them just show up at once and not rotate in and out.

This has been going on for as long as I can remember, but I decided that maybe I should say something about it... better late than never I guess. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I guess if you see merit in fixing it, more power to you.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reviewer is an older version of the UI.X Framework. It probably wasn't looked at when the rotation was added which is likely why Reviewer isn't working correctly.
    The new theme is JustAnimeForum, which has the 3 mascots in one image picture and the subsets for that framework are Kami, Arisu, and Midori. AdStyler + Color Option is the customization version sub-theme.

I'll take a look at both of the themes to see if I can patch Reviewer, but it might take some time since I'm not too familiar with Xenforo's template system just yet.

Update: It should now be fixed. I reverted a changed template that differed from what was present in JustAnimeForums -> Midori Green (the working, publicly available theme option).

If you encounter anymore bugs in the Reviewer theme. Please post it in here.

#2 Vashnik, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.