Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

QOTD

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    saturday : a pokemon trainer for bulbasaur. :3

sunday : there was a festival going on that time and got myself surprised that i slept through it. i woke up and it was passed 2 in the morning.

monday : none. not really picky about authors.

tuesday : 4pic1word and lovelive. its a pain for me to play lovelive as it needs internet connection. i thought i only need the internet when i want to update songs. im still on the tutorial phase so it might change when im done at that part.

2. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Trivia crack as well

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Tuesday: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun.

4. PureEbil Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Saturday: Either a character from Fire Emblem or a Pokemon Trainer (probably a gym leader would be awesome)

Sunday: well the latest surprise for me would be finding out about this Planet Comicon that is close enough for me to be able to go. I've never been to one before.

Monday: Brian Jacques love all of his books started with Lord Brocktree such an amazing book.

Tuesday: GTA V

5. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Brian Jacques <3

6. PureEbil Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Much <3 for Brian. Red wall and others were also big for me in my teens. Talking about it makes me want to track down a copy of Lord Brocktree and read it all over again. Btw welcome to the forums and hello.

7. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the welcome. I still read my Redwall series books from time to time. It reminds me of good times in my childhood

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Fair enough.
    Hmmm... Best girl Hanekawa besides, right?...
    Teehee, Nadeko became my 3rd-fave due to Second Season. XD
    Right.
    I take it you've seen Second Season then?
    Nope, you need to be connected whenever you want to do anything.

Tuesday: I was playing Love Live earlier today. And lately I've started playing X-COM finally. It's so f***ing fun~

9. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I'm completely up to date with Monogatari.

10. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Monday- I haven't exactly read anything that was subtitled anime in a long time, the closest to my favourite author could only be a manga artist at best currently so I don't have an answer to this.

Tuesday- Since I am semi addicted to it the last game I have played is the Love Live app, I play it every few hours when an event is running so it is more likely than not to always be my answer to this question.

The only thing I have to say regarding this series is NEEDS MORE HACHIKUJI!!!!! I haven't yet forced myself to watch Tsukimono.

11. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Tsuki was pretty good. A bit fanservicey for my liking, but good nonetheless.

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I'll have to take your word for it and then disagree with you completely. Don't take it personally but I just haven't even enjoyed this franchise since Neko. I keep rating each new season worse and worse, that last one Hana I watched it over the course of a few days even though it was only 4 eps. I think my rating was a 3, not too sure as it could have even been a 2 since I was that bored.
    Why do I still watch it? So that people can't say "you should watch it, it is so good". Originally I did like the show, Bake and Nise weren't bad but since then yeah no thanks.

13. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    That's cool, we all have our own tastes. I very nearly skipped over the Otorimonogatari part of Second Season because of my extreme dislike for Nadeko. But eh, Bake and Nise were in a league of their own compared to the rest.

14. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Not really, they were new and nothing else had really been animated to that degree but I found them overhyped. Originally I had them both rated at 7 since I enjoyed them enough, but you see as more season are released I reevaluate and downgrade their score as well. I think I've got them as 6 since I didn't hate those ones but because of the rest I can't overlook that.

15. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I said compared to the rest, not compared to other anime. There are much better animated series out there, there's no doubt about that.

16. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Unianonanymity oh I see, my mistake. By themselves they were better than the rest but since it is one franchise I can't really differentiate between them too much. I've forgotten most of the events from them anyway, only certain things remain like Hachikuji's introduction arc and that toothbrush scene......

17. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Ah, the toothbrush scene. I don't think anyone will forget that in a hurry.

18. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Definitely not, I saw the scene before I had even watched an episode. It is one hell of a memorable part for all the wrong reasons.

19. Unianonanymity That guy with the name. That name being Daniel. Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Probably the other memorable part for me would be the first time Shinobu leaped out to protect him from Hanekawa.

20. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Unianonanymity I don't car for Shinobu, it isn't that I hate her but unless the character is Hachikuji or Karen with long hair then my thoughts for them are either neutral or hate. Since Shinobu is a neutral character I forgot most of her appearances as well.

Also I'm going to give up Doomguy's day, not like he is using it. If anyone would like to take Wednesday to ask a question just say so. It has been blank for too long.