Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

QOTD

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I'm afraid I don't remember which short this is, short anime tend to get lost in my mind due to the randomness of them. Unless they have a specific reason that they stick out from the others I can forget them in almost no time at all. Do you think you could link us to the weirdest one again? I'd like to know exactly which one you mean since there have been a bunch of these weird ones posted before.

Oh I liked Plastic Nee-san, MAL says I rated it a 7 which sounds about right. That baseball guy was great. It definitely was a memorable short series.

2. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Thursday: Of course!

Friday: Can't think of one off the top of my head.

3. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Oh, shit...
    Sunday's late question: Is there an anime you'd want to un-watch?

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I wouldn't want to un-watch anything as I tend to research the series I watch beforehand (unless a short). However I'd like to un-read the second half of manga Usagi Drop for reasons (spoilers so won't say specifically).

5. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Sunday: Probably either Angel Beats or Clannad. I had no feels with that.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Screw un-reading Usagi Drop's second half, that should not have been made in the first place. If anything it should be un-created
    This is awesome, there is another that feels this way @Mafiacow. I refuse to watch this show and Mafia didn't find it even slightly sad. We need more members like you.

My answer, lots of shows I wish I could have never watched. Obviously I'd say everything that I've rated between 1-3 I wish I could un-watch, but if you want more of a specific lets throw in school days, manyuu hikenchou, senren kagura, and well you get the idea there are lots of shows I wish I never went near.
    I should probably pick what I watch more carefully instead of just starting things in the spur of the moment.

7. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Haha, nice. I really don't understand how people can say "it's sad"... Though, I wouldn't want to un-watch it, purely because that'd mean I wouldn't be taken seriously when I tell people that it's completely shit. I'd much prefer it be unmade.
    But, I completely and utterly disagree with
    Proved "I'm not a monster" thrice in the last episode. And, even taking that away, was still funny and had a good story. Hence why it's my 2nd-fave anime. ;P

As for my answer... Even though Deadshit Wondershit is my most hated, and Hellsing follows, I still need to bitch about them, like I do Clannad.
    I'm thinking I want to un-watch Glasslip. It's the PA equivalent of Clannad; shit supernatural aspect, not really any likeable characters, and "comedy" that is painful and awkward rather than funny.

8. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Hey wait just a minute, while pretty damn bad for a PA series it isn't anywhere near that level of crap. Glasslip had better animation and music at least so it beats it in those areas. Other than degrading it to that level I agree with everything else you said about it though.

9. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @Supernatural-Knight , i cant find the link for it but i do remember it was shared by red. im gonna describe it as much as i can. well it was as i said dark coz of grey,white, and black (maybe some shades of red but idk) color combination. from time to time there is this scene of a man just sitting in train. i think there was baby labor in the train too that added to its weirdness.

10. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Excuse me while I go check if pigs are flying outside. I don't think I ever thought I would read this on the same page, much less the same sentence.

For the record I only put up with 5 episodes of Clannad until benching it for some other day. At least Angel Beats had that one episode I really liked. Oh and it was short.

Legend of Galactic Heroes so I can watch it with a fresh mind from the beginning again. There's no way I could rewatch a 110+ anime.

I have no regrets for anything.

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I didn't say it was near that level of shit; I said it was the PA equivalent. It is better, but still completely shit.

Oh geez... one of you linked me to that one too...

12. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Thursday: I do, every once in a while.

Friday: Maybe Paprika, it's a good kind of weird though.

Sunday: Maybe Spice & Wolf or Nagi-Asu because I would like to watch it for the first time once again.

Monday's question: Are there animes you'd wish to have never seen so you can watch it for the first time once again?

In my case, yes, many, two are listed above.

13. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Any of my top favourites. Haruhi, Angel Beats, No Game No Life, Corpse Party, Noragami, Higurashi.

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    monday : the mind game anime like code geass, deathnote, monster, and steins;gate.

15. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Robotech might have been my first anime I deliberately sought out (pokemon and dbz was shoved in my face)

I would love to relive that glorious "first" moment again. Rick Hunter, getting stuck in a romantic love triangle while shooting up giant sized humanoids like a boss.

16. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Monday: I'm gonna have to say either Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt or Kino no Tabi. Panty and Stocking is a huge guilty pleasure anime of mine. [​IMG]

17. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    wednesday : what superstitious practice/belief do you live by or still practice?

example:
    not cutting finger/toe nails at night just coz or
    not looking at mirrors at dawn or
    not trying/wearing newly bought shoes at night for the first time
    and so on.

me, i always make sure that there is one coin/ paper bill in my wallet or when im getting one, it must be given and the money used must not be mine.

18. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Don't step on the cracks in the pavement.

19. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I don't think I do anything superstitiously, more just "I do this because I've tested how this situation works."
    Eg, "Don't play games, listen to music, watch anime, after a certain time, else I'll be too stimulated to sleep."

20. PureEbil Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Monday: I would love to restart Bleach all over again like for the first time.

Wednesday: I have lots of "habits/superstitions" some of then being I have a ramen bowl only used for ramen, I only cut my hair twice a year once for summer and once for winter, I always wear a necklace when I work(have 6 different ones), and I always must be watching tv when I eat at home. I'm sure there's lots more just can't think of them yet