Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Paradox

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Timekeeper, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    So, I just finished rewatching this, and it made me think: did Madoka basically make a gigantic paradox?

"I wish for the ability to prevent all witches! Past, present, and future!"

-Madoka

So, let me see. She wants to destroy all witches before they happen, but eventually, she herself will become a witch, too. In which case, she will have to destroy herself, but she'll still be preventing witches from happening even though she prevented herself from becoming a witch?

R.I.P. my head

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Timekeeper From my memory, her ability was to stop Magical Girls from turning into Witches, not to actually destroy the Witch like any other Magical Girl does. I think Kyubey even said about how much energy her Soul Gem would release if she wasn't stopping it from turning into a Grief Seed with her power.