Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Psycho-Pass Film's 2nd Trailer Unveiled

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Mark Denn, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    TOHO began streaming the second trailer for the Psycho-Pass film on Friday, the same day as the film's Japanese premiere date.

Woman: A foreign terrorist group that illegally entered the country. There appears to be remnants of the deputy sheriff who escaped three years ago within their brains. Since it's you, I'm sure would not mistake this face.
    Text: A futuristic world where people's mentality can be turned into numbers.
    Akane: I'm an officer from Public Safety!
    Terrorist: Return fire!
    Nobuchika: What's up with these guys? Are they used to battle? Woman: It's safe to think that Shinya Kōgami has become a complete criminal. We've also found that he smuggled himself into the country.
    Text: The stage moves to the globe
    Nicholas: Welcome. I welcome both you, and the Sibyl system.
    Woman: The top of management of Shanbura Furoto are part of the Sibyl System.
    Akane: You're under arrest, Kōgami.
    Shinya: To think you'd come this far.
    Soldier: Target found! Identified!
    Woman: To him, the Sibyl System is a Black Box from the other side of the sea.
    Akane: What do you think you can change by enforcing this kind of method?
    Akane: They might put Kogami in a high position like they did with Makishima.
    Nobuchika: Don't make Inspector Tsunemori shoulder any more baggage she doesn't need.
    Man: What are you going to do, Inspector? Are you going to stop me, or let me go?
    Shinya: These guys are different from the ones in the army!
    Man: You have a bit of potential.
    Shion: So you reject us? Man: Either be tamed, or give yourself up to the law out of my reach.
    Akane: The only one who can decide what must be protected is yourself.

The Psycho Pass movie is based on the original Psycho Pass sci-fi television anime series, which first aired in 2012. It was licensed and simulcasted by Funimation in North America. A second season began airing last October, and was similarly simulcasted by Funimation.

Animenewsnetwork.com