Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Project M/Smash 4 Tournament Stream

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Lince, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    So, my friends and I have been setting up a smash day for a while now, and we've finally been able to get together and do it. There's about 12 of us, just enough to have 2-3 good tournaments.

Tomorrow [1/24/15] we're going to have the tournaments and attempt to stream them as well on twitch. The livestream can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/thecarljeff and the tourneys start at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time if any of you are interested. Each tournament will be double-elimination and will consist of best 2 out of 3 matches, with the finals matches being best 3 out of 5 [general tournament rules]. We plan to have [amateurish] commentary, although we're not 100% on that yet. Tournament brackets for the participants will be posted in the stream as the tournament progresses.

This is the first time any of us are ever actually streaming our matches. This isn't a professional stream, just a bunch of friends having a good time while playing smash. Our hope is that anyone who watches can have just as much fun as we have :)

We're going to stream every match of Project M [barring any equipment malfunctions] and the finals matches for Smash 4 [Both tournaments will be happening simultaneously, but only Project M will be streamed]. Afterwards, we plan to stream a Smash 4 doubles tourney, but that'll be based on how much time we have left.

If you're bored and enjoy smash, why not just check in and see what's up? We might be entertaining simply because of how un-polished our play is xD

If there's anything else that I get wind of, I'll update it in this thread. Sorry for the text blob, but thanks for reading, and I hope you consider popping in at some point as it's gonna be a blast!

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    If this computer I'm currently on wasn't so crappy I'd be more than happy to join or watch the stream.

3. --The-Rose-- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    i'll play u Lince in smash if u have the wii-u version.

4. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I would definitely play you as well, but I only have the DS version xD

Also, the stream was a complete failure. It was working perfectly until after the first match, but then my friends computer crashed and we weren't able to get it working again after that.

The tournament was still fun as hell though. I only wish we would have been able to keep the stream working. Oh well xD

5. --The-Rose-- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I plan to get that one soon as well