Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Project M Amateur Tournament Stream [8/15/15]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Lince, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    So, later on today my friends and I are getting together to have a 16 player double elimination smash tournament. It's a get together among friends for the most part, so this isn't going to be professional level skill. But some of us are pretty good... ;)

Some of us are here to win, while others are there to have fun. But we do plan to stream the tournament and have player cams and live commentary [Barring any technical malfunctions].

Anyone who is interested in watching it can do so here: http://www.twitch.tv/thecarljeff

The tournament begins at 4:30 pm [EST] with pre-tournament commentary beginning at 4:00 pm.

To rep the site, I'm listing JDO as my "sponsor" and I'm going to wear my JDO shirt during the tourney. We don't usually get a lot of viewers, but you never know if someone is going to be curious about the shirt I'm wearing or the JDO tag next to my name.

If you have nothing to do today, this might be a fun way to spend some time. More information like the bracket and statistics will be offered during the stream.