Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Reviewed Problems With Home Page And Anime

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Problems to be fixed, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Problems to be fixed Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Currently the homepage isn't refreshing the newest anime episodes added, it shows that the latest update is November 14 which isn't correct. Also the animes that have been uploaded are in the wrong order or when I click on say episode 4 of the anime the link opens episode 5 ( which isn't even displayed as an option when choosing which episode ). please fix as soon as you can, I heard there was a guy from streamanime.tv working with you guys now ( since that site couldn't pay its bills ), the rate at which that site uploaded its anime was incredibly fast and accurate, maybe take a page from their old website.

2. Tokyosama Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately, justdubs uses 2 sites as in one unit for a streaming portal. One site is mainly for housing only the series information and the other site houses embed video player. It is a totally different system platform than StreamAnimeTV where it is only a single site that houses a single database to send data across to the whole site quickly. However, the new system platform on this site is kinda confusing at first because mainly both sites required long stress of manual edit on each site and I don't really want to spend my time login 2 different site to manually edit by hand compared to an automatic system like StreamAnimeTV. Since I only been told that the developer who designs this system has retired from this site and have to rely this option for now. As for an update on the first site, I will keep letting the content manager @Laximus that I have added an content to the second site and she will post the updated manual for me.