Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

post the last video you watched on YouTube

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by dedseed1, May 14, 2015.

1. kaylentine Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So I don't seem like vtubers would appeal to me, interesting. Why can Mafia be expected to like Love Live if I can't? Although you're partially right there. Holo is marketed as idols so we get concerts and stuff too. Depending on the girl the concerts can be a lot of fun.

Although some of them share the exact same creators so its funny right? Niji is way too intimidating as well with their seemingly hundreds of talents.

Umm... can I just say most of Holo? I prefer seeing them interact together because a lot of crazy stuff can happen depending on the situation. Of course I'm not nearly as large a fan of them all but I try to keep up with info about them as a whole.
    It gets to be a lot of work since Cover has more than 50 talents now.
    And yes Gura is still popular. She's the highest subbed vtuber on the planet with 4 million.

I have literally never heard of either of these.

3. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    "This isn't even my final form!"

Kerbal Space Program is a... NASA sim? You make rockets and send them into space to do stuff.
    As for SovietWomble, watch this when you have the chance. You don't need to know anything about the game they're playing.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Still never heard of it. That question mark is awfully suspicious too.
    Also that video was pretty good. I actually chuckled a few times. Good job. Whenever a friend shows me clips I don't get phased at all but that clip did the trick. The starting gag was a nice intro into the type of friends bullshit I enjoy.

Also also, I'm spending this entire time replying while listening to a vtuber sing. Time well spent obviously.

5. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I just don't know enough to give it a proper explanation.
    Yeah, Womble vids are great. That one was the first one I saw and I reckon it serves as a good intro to the channel. Did you notice the absolute amount of detail put into the subtitles? The timing, the placement/following of the speaker, the effects. Crazy.
    Heh, just reminds me of the loop songs I'd listen to when doing the same.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    That one was at the very least. My only issue is I'm not clicking anymore. They were showing up for the next day but they're gone now. Its not often I see something that genuinely makes me chuckle from something I'm not in the know about. I was drawn into the hand gestures subtitles. He was distracted by the hands and I the subtitles. I laughed at the "was the bird my squad the entire time".
    Loop songs? As in a song that would be looped continuously. I only really ever did that with Courage to tell a lie. Although I was listening to a karaoke stream which means multiple songs.

7. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0