Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

post the last video you watched on YouTube

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by dedseed1, May 14, 2015.

1. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So I went to youtube for an actual reason and instead I got completely distracted with this video. Great, just great. Now I have to watch Yuru Yuri.

That whore @Sir-Maddy didn't tell me there was stuff like this in that simple comedy. Pretty sure I would have binged it immediately if I knew. @Noobs what's your thoughts?

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Yeah but it's the only funny bit out of the entire OVA. 3rd Season doesn't exist.

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    was thinking of you behaving like this about yuru yuri.
    [​IMG]

last video is this. well its a rewatch becuase... why not?

#283 Noobs, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  4. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
  5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    im so mad about this because of the simplest thing. WEAR A FUCK'N SAFETY GLASSES!

6. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    uploaded on christmas day and just foundt this.

8. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Noobs that was actually a really nice video. I get that they were singing a christmas song but didn't see it had the option of subtitles until after I finished the video. Didn't bother to watch again just to read the lyrics.
    It was well put together, despite being in so many different languages it still flowed perfectly. I'd expect it to be rougher when joining so many different languages as a collective song. But it seems to have worked for the best.

9. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    OR maybe its because we dont understand much of the lyrics that we just go with it. with a catchy tune, we tend to just let it pass (well me at least xD). glad you enjoyed it though. im just here happy that they used my local language to represent the whole country.

10. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
  11. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I had heard that Japan did a 100 years of anime video showcasing a whole bunch of memorable and downright unheard of moments from a whole range of titles, some very obscure included. Well today youtube finally brought it to my attention so I could see it.
    Thank you for 100 years of anime Japan, I will be with you for as long as possible. Just keep being as entertaining as you are now.
    @BK-201 @Noobs I think you'll get a kick out of this. For anyone else when is the first anime you recognise in this video from?

• Like Like x 1
  12. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    That was great. Nice to see how animation styles have evolved over the years.

The first one I recognised was at about 40 seconds, one many odd shorts we've seen over the years.

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I'm not sure if we can exactly call it evolving, but seeing just how much it has changed was a lot of fun. They've certainly made characters a lot more moe and girly over the decades that is for sure. Men seem to have grown softer in appearance as well, the earlier ones all have them being such manly men. Although we have seen a rise in weak male characters as well.
    Regardless good fun all in all, it was a very quick 14 minutes for me.

Here I thought the first clip you'd recognise as Namakura Gatana. But seeing some of those weird shorts included in this brings back good memories, you know of hating bad experimental shorts that we've found. Speaking of shorts, I'd love to know what the second anime is. I don't recognise it even slightly.

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    100 years? i know that anime has been around long but not that long. seriously, 100 years?

now on the video, the first one that i recognized (well i think) are those in bird suites at 2:50. i know that one was aired when i was little but was not able to watch it because it aired on a channel with a weak signal.

15. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was binge watching the Steven Crowder 16-hour CNN livestream, though it was the upload version of the livestream (and because YouTube has their limits, was split into two parts), because I didn't catch it when it was streaming live on December 21st.

Steven Crowder is a Libertarian Conservative (US-based political system) originally from Quebec, Canada and now living (legally) in the United States. He portrays his video/podcast as a Late Night show alternative for entertainment, but factual news and admits some bias, which is why he encourages anyone watching/listening to his video/podcasts to fact check him and call him out when he's wrong. He is open to discussion to find common ground, up until you basically refuse to agree on a common ground (such as just continually changing your argument by "moving the goal posts" at which point, you have refused to find common ground to agree on). You see this if you look for the "Change My Mind" videos uploaded by him and his team.

(Part 1 of 2) - You can skip to 19 minutes 20 seconds where the show really starts off, without the 18 minutes and 50 seconds of nothing but a "starting soon" picture and the ~30 second intro music.

(Part 2 of 2)

16. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
  17. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    ive seen countries turned to people,body cells turned to people, and even the solar system turned to people. why not have restaurants get gay ship?

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
  19. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Interesting to see how they go about dubbing a series, makes you realise the amount of effort that goes into it.

20. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Noobs as a fan of Japanese One Piece I don't know how to feel about that. I much prefer Chopper's original voice since you know something about 800+ episodes but seeing Brina have some fun with it wasn't too bad. I guess the actors having fun is what makes it better for the fans, but to see her being enthusiastic about a stupid filler episode, definitely not what I thought when I saw that episode.