Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Post Epic Songs for Amvs here!

Discussion in 'AMVs' started by sayWut, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Apparently you can only post 8 medias in one post lol here is the rest

Some instrumental

This one might be hard but would love to see a halloween one made with this song

Or this one

A lot of the music I listen to is a mix, but mostly dubstep and trance lol.

I will admit when I listen to these songs, I always think to myself I would love to see a good AMV done out of these lol . Hope some of these suggestions help :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Wow yea that RWBY amv fitted perfectly. The build up and then to the battle scenes, and when the music got more spicy the scenes were not overwhelming you can see whats going on instead of flicking to another scene!, the Anime though I could think of that would go with the song quite well is either black rock shooter due to the well build up and boss fights, again, actually maybe Akame Ga kill would go well or maybe some Tokyo ghoul hmm, I do wonder. Well I could make a mix but sometimes one anime is best to use to convey the message. I really wanna do an AMV to that song now "hero" one still my fav. Good thing about them is you don't
    get flagged for copyright, I ofc always give credits but its not like Katy Perry record labels who throw down the ban hammer -_-

I like heart of courage, that could be a good battle mashup though its quite short, maybe Brynhildr in the Darkness, Aria The Scarlet Ammo, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi and or even kill la kill, actually no just kill la kill for that one!

Also the first one, Culture Code Feat, ive actually tried making one, its still there but I hit a brick wall on that one >< I just couldnt think of anything its annoying when that happens :p thanks for your suggestions!! I think I may try the hero one actually, maybe even magika Madoka would fit that quite well.

yea its annoying, for my AMV club channel page :p also didn't see the second post

All these songs are great, new car music while I roll! The rest you linked ive already heard haha, there great songs and I do want to make an AMV from them, itl either be hero ( most likely ) or the instrumental one, as it has a nice rhythm to it which i could sync perfectly and have some nice in outs of black and white with color!

Well stay posted on the AMV in the works thread, there may be some tester AMV there soon :p

#22 sayWut, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    You could use instrumental music. Sometimes words are not necessary to convey emotion.
    You don't see to many amv's like that unless you really look.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    Here's one for you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Damn all these songs are getting my creative side going haha. I found this one that I think could go with the anime "sasimi-San" mainly because of the digital side at the start. Then idk in the middle to end just add the weird scenes then the action scenes lol, it would have to me a mashup of the anime. The reason ive been listing to more dubstep related music is that, with dubstep , A) there never really a YT infringement, B) never had a problem with getting an owners consent.

PS if anyone has a cat, let them here the start, my cat was just like "wtf is that sound , WHERE IS IT "

7. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @sayWut what anime is the picture from in that video?

8. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    She dosnt exist :( shes a fan art anime girl l hehe. Bad ass though!