Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Playstation TV Compatability?

Discussion in 'Tech Temple' started by Metazoxan, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Okay so there are a couple PS Vita games I'm interested in playing. But not really enough to where I feel like buying a complete 150 plus dollar handheld for them especially since not all of them might be that good.

So I was thinking of the Playstation TV but apparently not all Vita games work with it even if you have the card.

How do I check this?

2. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I know if you go to the playstation store website and under the PS vita/PS TV/PSP section there is a option for PS TV compatible games and shows some of the games that are compatible for PS TV but not all compatible games are listed. If the game was released after the PS TV the game case will usually say PS TV compatible on the front.There is a list of vita games on wikipedia and it has a PS TV compatible column but since it is wikipedia I am not sure how accurate it is.