Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Physical Books Verus Digital Copies

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by BlackHeartedRose, Dec 29, 2016.

1. TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I prefer e-books, or online books because with e-books, less storage space, and with the online books, you can read wherever you can access the internet and have something to access the internet with.

2. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Yeah, if your internet goes out or can't connect, what do you do? Me, I go the low tech approach and read an actual physical book. Guess I'm old school.

3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Storage space only moves from physical to digital and like Teknoman X, if you can't connect (either because of severe storms knocking out your ISP's services or there is server maintenance going on), then your "Online" books become inaccessible. Me, if I go digital, I prefer the offline copies of eBooks. For this very reason, I will download or find a way to bypass "online only" versions so that I may continue the book even when the internet connection goes offline.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    I like the feeling of collecting books physically. I'll usually buy digital if it's Japanese only and I wanna do my part.

5. Servo Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    e books are much practicle but I will always love physical books