Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Araragi, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Ugh, I know that. Sometimes my mum can't sleep 'cause my dad's snoring so she gets into my bed (I'm a child. Like I care if family members want to sleep in my bed too). The problem with this, is that she usually still can't sleep; so what does she do? She eats. And not just anything; in times like this, she has a particular fascination with Crunchy Nut cereal. Honestly, can you even pick a louder food to eat when someone right next to you is trying to sleep? -_-

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OH GOD that would send me up the wall lol. I feel sorry you have to go through that. Hopefully she gets out of that habit soon and you dont have to listen to the munching

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Traffic related

Not turning on your turn signal. I'm sure all of us get annoyed at this.

Not making a "complete" stop at a stop sign. Yeah those rolling stops just don't cut it for me (be glad I'm not your local traffic officer)

Illegal u-turns (especially in my nearby intersection). I'm telling you someone is going to get in an accident at that intersection someday because of morons.

Tailgaters. Get the hell off my ass, it's a red light ahead of me you fool so really why? You and me are going to have to stop anyway.

Personal

Foul language. Really bothers honestly. I mean I completely get it if you jam your finger on the door or something, you gotta vent the pain somehow right? I'm talking about everything else, the English language has a whole mess of words and people don't bother using enough of them.

Doomsayers and generally negative people. I haven't lost faith in people and I'm sure as hell ain't gonna start now so it bothers me when people have such a low outlook on things.

People with no sense of humor. Too paranoid to post racy and politically incorrect jokes nowadays since I'm a sensitive guy.

Brand fanboys. You know those Xbox\Playstation, Apple\Samsung\Microsoft, and all that stuff. Enough already we live in a capitalist society where if one gets better then the other, then it's important as consumers to look forward to the competitor product.

Wearing Jeans or pants while out of the house. I refuse to wear shorts when out of my home (despite being 80-90 degress yearlong). Don't want to look like a slob when out on the town.

Um... Comparing new video games to Xenogears (only to realize it's not even close)

Uh...um...The need to post at least weekly on this forum?

Okay I'm out of peeves.

4. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    morons who dont see that they are morons but when you point it out they are like wait what

another is
    threads that have died and no one has tried to bring them back

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Being one of the only people able to freely complain about working currently

6. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    eh not haveing anything to complain about