Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Notice Our Decision

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Sporadic, Apr 10, 2014.

1. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Damn, I didn't know about this! ={ Sad times! For both @bedheadred and @dtradmin

http://youtu.be/3JWTaaS7LdU?t=1m46s

2. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Not to be mean but if they were gonna stay on as regular members they probably would have said something.
    I'm not very good at saying goodbye so I won't.

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    now now… about the traffic…. its about time we implement a minimum number of posts to be able to watch the videos. lets say 50 posts. idk about the spam that will occur for the first 4 months of implementation. spammers will leave once they get to view the videos.

I don't think that will work. DT isn't the only dub site out there and if you put up a rode block like that most will just go elsewhere rather than pay the post count toll. Sure it might make SOME people join but it would probably chase more people away.

Well if this isnt an unexpected bit of bad news idk what is. As most everyone else i hope to see you guys around still. Also this thread is getting a bit off topic with the traffic talks perhaps a new topic for these concerns.

Probably a good idea. If the traffic situation is bad enough to make those two leave then it's something that needs to be adressed. There might not be a whole lot we can do but there must be something.

4. silvo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow cant believe you guys are really leaving.  The sadist news I've heard all weak.

Sayonara I guess may all of your endeavors be ever fruitful, and may you find what you are lookin for.

5. YoshuaIzumiSenpai Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm gonna miss you! I will try to contribute my hardest to this community in your honor! I don't know if you'll notice this or me at all...but rEd will always be my Senpai.

6. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    At times like this I'm glad I'm not watching anything romantic, but still, this is really sad, hope you still stay as regulars, you're welcome to stop by the group anytime