Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oracle's new beta of VirtualBox 5.1 comes with a 64-Bit solaris and Qt5 fixes

Discussion in 'Tech Temple' started by CrunchDrop, Jun 20, 2016.

1. CrunchDrop Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Oracle has announced the new release of the third build for the upcoming VirtualBox 5.1 virtualization software. This is a huge update to the software and how we use virtualization on computers, the number of new features and improvements have been vast, among which a new revamped installer based on the latest Qt5 technologies, and the ability to rebuild kernel modules without the Dynamic Kernel Module Support (DKMS) framework. :eek: There is now a new APIC (Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller) and I/O APIC technologies. It also looks like the new build will support multiple enhancements to Solaris operating systems. VirtualBox 5.1 Beta 3 will also add better battery information for guest OSes, E1000. To see all the details you can visit the sites forum here.

I haven't posted a small article in years XD sorry I'm a little rusty.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I soooooo want that!!!!!