Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan: Tuttuki Bako Finger Game Box

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by BK-201, Jul 4, 2014.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Tuttuki Bako Finger Game Box
    Japan certainly has a reputation for strange and interesting handheld games but we’ve never seen anything quite like the Tuttuki Bako Finger Game. Each stage features something you interact with by poking it. Stick your finger in the box and a digital representation appears on the screen mimicking your motions. From what we can tell the various stages of the game include terrorizing a tiny stick man, poking a girl in the face and flicking a tiny panda.

[​IMG]

Source:
    http://www.incrediblethings.com/lists/14-bizarre-japanese-toys/

http://www.dubtopia.eu/oh-japan/tuttuki-bako-finger-game-box

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I want one.
    I don't know why but it sounds like some stupid collectible that I have to have. Finger box game, sounds so much better than the Chinese finger trap thing.

3. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like fun! I've never terrorized a stick man nor flicked tiny /or large pandas before.