Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Oh, Japan! Poop Flavored Curry

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by BaconMan8910, Aug 23, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Some days I think I'm going to run out of material for these.. then I run across stuff like this and realize how unfounded my fears really are..

A new restaurant by the name of Curry Shop Shimizu has opened in Tokyo, Japan. Normally, a new curry shop wouldn't be a big deal. But, if you read the title of this article, you know where this is headed..

Chef Ken Shimizu, owner of Curry Shop Shimizu, set out to create a curry shop that specializes in feces flavored curry. Why? Simple: it wasn't being done elsewhere, and Curry Shop Shimizu wanted to be the world's first "something" in curry.

The flavors and consistency of this curry, Chef Shimizu says, comes from his years of experience in the adult film industry, under the name of Shimiken. His adult video roles total in the thousands and include such performances as T.A.B.U. Blonde Hair Girl’s Hi-School 2 and the award-winning Shimiken’s Private 7 F**K.

Apparently, being so prolific in this line of work, Chef Shimizu has had his share of run-ins with human waste, which he has brought to the culinary table in his curry recipes.

According to a press release, the curry gets its flavor from a combination of goya (bitter gourd) and senburi (swertia japonica) tea. The texture is achieved by blending cocoa powder and water in the correct proportions.

Not yet sold on this sh*ty proposition? Curry Shop Shimizu hopes to win over the more.. discerning customer with various amenities, including: a dart board, AV memorabilia, and all-you-can-drink complimentary senburi tea.

Curry Shop Shimizu's curry is served in toilet bowl-shaped dishes. And, if you can eat the largest one, you'll get a free sticker! ...A free sticker! ...Fine.

Personally, I've never tried curry. And, while I'd like to give it a try someday, I'm in no hurry to visit Curry Shop Shimizu. But, if you find yourself in the area, you can eat sh*t and rice.

2. dedseed1 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Am I alone in thinking that ALL curry tastes like shit to begin with? @BaconMan8910, try curry at your own risk. I, personally, found it to be horrible.

3. dedseed1 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Btw, reading this reminded me of this for some reason XD

Mom? If you were in a German scheizer video...you'd tell me, right?

- Eric Cartman

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I take it you have tried ALL curry then!

P.S. Are you sure you actually had curry?!

5. dedseed1 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Ok ok. Haven't tried ALL curry, but tried some in a Thai restaurant and absolutely despised it.

6. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    From my understanding, there are many different varieties of curry.

Thai curries could be very different from Japanese curries. For example, Japan makes it in poo flavor. =P

Or it could just be that restaurant's curry. I wouldn't know. As I said, I've not tried curry.

I actually saw a "curry kit" at the grocery store, the other day. I considered getting it, but any food that comes in a "kit", I'm a bit wary of.

7. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    TBH, I actually don't like Thai curry myself. I stick to the North Indian curries which are where most curries originate from.

8. Dark Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmm if the curry tast like poo then no thanks i will stick with cook chicken and beef.