Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New Release Club Summer 2015 voting

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Ugh, another game adaption... After BlazBlue, I'm wary of those...
    And please, Black Bullet was totally like AoT. Post-apocalyptic setting, with humanity protected within large wall-like surroundings. The difference, though, is that I found Black Bullet better.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    It is actually Gangsta, you know probably for effect. Anyway Gangsta most likely have a lot of people being killed on-screen while Laplace has already murdered characters and trying to solve the crime. I thought a murder mystery would be more your style than one where people are shot and abused.
    You are that active anyway that even if you sit out on official activities you're still going to be one of the most active in this club in the general section. No worries if you don't end up watching either.

I've already watched it, and the thread is now made. Go, discuss away.

This is what I was thinking, from my experiences they can be good but obviously they vary. I thought the short prologue was good when I watched it, although I should mention that I don't remember anything about that prologue.

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    The death is why I'm weary of Gansta but the horror tag is why I'm weary of laplase.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Metazoxan well judging from the first eps, the death will be prevalent just like in Black Lagoon because it is that sort of world. I think the horror tag is there more for the type of murders that they'll be trying to solve, the first case involves dismemberment but who knows how it'll progress from here.