Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New Release Club Spring 2014 vote

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I think it's safe to say that Akuma no Riddle and Mekaku City Actors will be the two anime series that the group will discuss. This assuming a massive wave of voters don't come out of nowhere.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    It does look safe to say that Mekaku City and Akuma no Riddle will be our activities, but there is still time for more people to vote. However since this is most if not all of the regulars already I'm not exactly expecting anymore people to vote. Still the option is there.
    Both of these series I was originally going to skip, so I hope you guys haven't chosen some bad ones, I want stuff I'll be rating 7 at the lowest from these so I hope I won't be disappointed.

Oh and something interesting I think, the club has lost 2 members since I used the @ function to notify everyone, apparently voting is too much for some to take and they left us. Haha that saves me a little time later, we're going to be down under 20 members after this vote concludes.

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Well hopefully the Spring discussion won't die like the Winter one mostly did. Luckily the Fall anime covered two seasons so those kept us busy but the winter discussions got completely over shadowed.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    ^ That is the hope because last seasons activities were really bad in terms of activity, but who can really blame us as Nobunaga the fool is average at best while Dandy was overly hyped and too inconsistent to have any serious thoughts/discussions about it.

Anyway it is Approaching the end of April 2nd in America [or so I believe at least, I could just revolve everything around my timezone] so that makes this poll officially closed. Thanks to all who vote as it is because of you guys that this club keeps running, I hope you enjoy this seasons activities more.

The activities for this season are Akuma no Riddle [beginning April 4th, although a preview ep has been released already I saw] and Mekakucity Actors [beginning April 13th], I will open a discussion thread for both of these some time later.

As for everyone else that didn't post in this thread, you are kicked from the club. Feel free to join again once you get enough free time to participate, until then goodbye.

5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for not giving me the boot since I was on vacation and missed voting.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Thanks for not giving me the boot since I was on vacation and missed voting.

No worries, you're too active to consider booting. Although I'm not sure if you're going to exactly like whats been chosen as this seasons activities, I'm still concerned over beginning both of them.

And just to recap incase anyone missed it
    The activities for this season are Akuma no Riddle [beginning April 4th] and Mekakucity Actors [beginning April 13th], I will open a discussion thread for both of these some time later.

7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The activities for this season are Akuma no Riddle [beginning April 4th] and Mekakucity Actors

Oh geez..

8. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Alright, time to start watching Spring anime tomorrow, somehow I always end up watching Shaft anime (Monogatari, Madoka, Hidamari Sketch, Nisekoi, etc)