Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New PC Build

Discussion in 'Tech Temple' started by BaconMan8910, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Hey I like my little rugged I3 Skylake chip. One day it will grow up to be an I5 8700K and play Fallout New Vegas II on a Nvidia Grande 380 (Fat Man Edition) at 100 fps.

:eek:

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    By Fallout New Vegas II, you mean Fallout 4, right? lol Just making sure I'm interpreting that correctly.

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Lol I just made all that stuff up.
    Growing up=Upgrade
    Fallout New Vegas II = Remade non consolfied version (I've seen Las Vegas. This is not Vegas, not even close)
    Nvidia Titan Grande= Made up codename for future graphic cards
    I5 8700K= Made up number of presumably future Skylake chip that is vastly superior to everything before it (Due to hopeful AMD compittion?)

Explaining jokes is never that funny...

Fallout 4 will run at 130 FPS ;)

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I thought when you were saying New Vegas II, I thought about the mechanics behind Fallout 4, not the scenery. lol Some people have actually compared Fallout 4 as New Vegas II. lol

And that FPS... if Nvidia keeps up their craptastic way of releasing über fail drivers, you might be lucky to even get 10 FPS. lol Nvidia needs to get off whatever drugs they're taking. It's really making me consider changing to an AMD/ATI video card.