Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch Manga Gets TV Anime

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Kadokawa's Comic Web Newtype online manga site announced on Friday that Namiru Matsumoto's Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken (My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch, or "Case Where My Girlfriend is a Too-Serious Virgin Slut") manga will get a television anime adaptation. The broadcast details, staff, and cast will be announced at a later date.

With nothing left to lose, ordinary high school student Haruka Shinozaki confesses to beautiful, diligent class representative Akiho Kōsaka and to his surprise she accepts. Kōsaka takes dating as seriously as she does everything else, but does not quite get it. She pragmatically suggests activities that are too sexual.

The manga launched on Niconico Seiga on July 20, 2015, and it also serializes on Comic Walker and Comic Web Newtype. The 60th chapter launched on Friday on Comic Web Newtype. The third compiled volume shipped on March 25.