Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Music Club Welcome

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]

hi a noob is joining this club. not really that great with introductions so ill just have to say/write the type of music that i listen. well its pretty much anything really that catches my attention. i listen to music from any country that as i said catches my attention. oh, anything other than songs where the vocalists' vocal cords are about to tear up from rock bands.

this is a classic. i listen to this when i want to unwind or just commuting from/to office. i was like 5 when i first heard of this so the nostalgic feel just makes it calming for me.
    tv series: esmeralda

my mom brought an indian movie without any warning and we watched it. this is the song that i liked from that movie.
    movie : hum tum

was extremely bored with nothing to do (no internet) so i randomly picked a non english movie lying around.
    movie: my sassy girl

of all the weird songs that i sang in high school m.a.p.e.h classes, this is my favorite.
    nursery rhyme(?) : naik ke puncak gunung

now that you have an initial taste on the randomness of my musical taste, lets now dive to my favorite japanese songs.