Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Yunumi, May 5, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    1 month 1 week was the past post lol. Anyone still reading?

2. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    @sporadic of course but no one seems to want to talk about it any more. I have not read the newest chapter yet.

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    @sporadic of course but no one seems to want to talk about it any more. I have not read the newest chapter yet.

I just kinda forget since chapters only come out every month or so anyway so when one does come out I forget about this thread. So what do you guys think of the spider girl?

At the part where she says he is only atracted to her upper half I wanted to say "To be fair he is human. It's kinda in our nature to be attracted to our own form. But just because your lower half isn't particularly stimulating doesn't mean he's going to hate you for it. Plus most people hate spiders for good reason". But then there was the chapter with Centaur girl and her and that was interesting. She doesn't mind if you don't like her as long as you're honest about it and you aren't just hating her for being a spider girl.

Also if the shorts the guy wrote are any indication the only girls left are the headless knight and the cowgirl (Technically minotaur but she is clearly just a cow girl).

4. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    For some reason every time I think of this manga I think kinky mostly because of some of the stuff the girls could do. Also I think the spider girl and the centaur are gonna destroy his house.

5. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou is a guilty pleasure of mine. It kind of has been since I played Monmusu Quest. >.> I honestly don't think that I can choose a favorite character, but after reading back in chapter 22, I've grown a liking to Manako.

I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 26.

6. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    And bam realizes he's like ten chapters behind. Ain't been reading much manga lately gonna have to download a bunch today.

7. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I would actually like it if this manga had the balls to be do what every other harem manga I have read didn't have the balls to do. Have a true harem end. At best one or two manga loosely implied it and one almost confirmed it. But most manga just leave it open or chose one girl is the end. Choosing a girl in the end isn't a bad thing but it's called a harem series! Can't they actually end with a harem at least once in a long while?

8. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    You don't think it will have a harem end?
    I love this manga and therefore this thread! As well for reminding me that I think I'm 1 chapter behind!

9. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I just don't have faith is manga anymore. I've seen at least three manga that seemed like they might actually have a harem end only to leave it completely open or some bullshit like that. So I can hope for a harem end but I just don't get my hopes up much anymore.

Rosario+Vampire indirectly implies that they are going to be a legit harem in the future but they dance around it so much and avoid saying anything to even slightly confirm it that it's just not good enough. The closest I can think of to a harem end is Yomeiro Choice but that rushed it's ending and left it feeling incomplete still. Plus we still don't see it we just get a single text bubble that indirectly confirms it.

So in the end I'm just a bit frustrated. It's called a harem genera so why tease us with a harem when in the end it's all pointless? Either every girl besides the main one is just wasting their time because he's never picking them or they are all wasting their time because he's an indecisive loser.

10. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Lol I can agree to that. I haven't finished R+V yet (the ages of waiting for the next chapters made me forget current events and then I eventually forgot to keep reading it haha).

I have more faith in this manga than others though because each girl gets a good set of frame time and acknowledgement from the MC. The author has done well in all other aspects of development so far, so I can't see him ending it without a harem. (unless something dramatic pops up between now and the end to change that haha)

11. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] I love this manga so far....

12. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Just checked today. Chapter 26 is up. [​IMG]

13. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    use All manga Reader for Google Chrome. Even if you don't use chrome for anything else get this extension and read manga online with it. You'll get updates whenever a new chapter is added to a manga you are reading on a particular site. It will also load up an entire chapter at once so that you can scroll through instead of having to click page after page. and it has a bunch of other features too so you should check it out

http://www.allmangasreader.com/

14. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I just usually use my phone to read my manga. I'll probably add this extension right now.
    Thanks! [​IMG]

15. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Let me know if you have any problems or questions about the extension

16. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I usually read mine on my phone as well, the app I use has a notification system for new chapters but it's buggy I think. Gonna have to check this out now though.

17. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I used to use the extension until it broke and became a pain in the butt.
    Now I use mangaviewer

18. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Weird I've never had a problem with it maybe if you told me what happened I could help. I checked out that extension and AMR is definitely better. It's doesn't arrange the pages as well as AMR does (in fact the scans appear a tad large for me and I have to scroll from the top to bottom of the page) and it doesn't look like it lists manga as well or notifies you of updates like AMR does.

I've used the extension for a VERY long time now and rarely ran into bugs and most were fixed with a quick reset.

so yeah trust me Stereo and Rod if you want to read manga online AMR is the best.

19. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    You have to "subscribe" to the manga from the site then it will notify you when there are new releases and will list them. It's all there if you just look for the number over the icon or click the icon and look at your manga.

It's ok, I used AMR for a long time as well but had some issues of not actually doing what it's supposed to. Since it's not on the chrome store or anything it's an off market extension and wasn't worth the trouble haha.

20. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Still AMR auto adds manga to your list (Unless you set it to not do that) and it actually makes a pop up notification when there are updates (again unless you set it to do otherwise). I can see that is does MV does work in it's own way but AMR is definitely more functional with more and better features.

You can download the extension quite easily from their main site also so the fact that it's no longer on the market isn't much of an issue.