Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Mighty No. 9 New Release Date

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by BaconMan8910, Sep 28, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    After delays and even a delay of the trial version, originally planned as an apology for the delay of the full game, Comcept has finally settled on a release date for Mighty No. 9.

The Megaman spiritual successor will now launch February 9, 2016 in the Americas, and February 12, 2016 everywhere else.

Mighty No. 9 will be released in physical and digital copies for Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U. With digital-only versions for 360, PS3, PC, and Mac.

The PSV and 3DS ports will see their release "at a later date."

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Megaman was always a favorite of mine, and this game carries the same idea. I look forward to the release of this one. I wonder if there will be a character that would be the equivalent of Zero from the Megaman games. That was probably my favorite character. Thanks for the info, @BaconMan8910 !

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    It's what I do.