Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Microsoft To Acquire Activision/blizzard

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by DubAnimeLover, Jan 18, 2022.

1. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Microsoft will be buying and acquiring the Activision/Blizzard team

https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/18/...zzard-xbox-acquisition-call-of-duty-overwatch

If you haven't heard... Activision/Blizzard have been receiving the worst PR of their lives for the last several months and have been accused of harassment and abuse by their own employees and this news has been everywhere pretty much. I can't begin to provide all of the information for this. If you wish to research this further... you'll have to do so yourself. Sorry? YongYea is a good YouTube channel that has A LOT of videos about this entire fiasco if you'd rather go that route.

Either way... does this mean that Activision/Blizzard is finally going to change for the better? Honestly... who knows. One can only hope. However it's very much possible this just makes things worse. Time will tell I suppose.

Personally... I don't really have an opinion on this situation. As long as I can continue to play Crash and Spyro on my PS4/PS5... I don't really care.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

I'm going to include a YouTube video about this which is by the YouTuber I mentioned. That way they are easier to find for those who wish to know about the Activision/Blizzard situation further.

#1 DubAnimeLover, Jan 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    All I care about is that WoW improves. Shadowlands was supposed to be an A-team expansion and yet it's been a repeat of Warlords of Draenor.

3. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Understandable.

I don't really care either as long as I can continue to play Crash and Spyro on my PS4/PS5