Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

League of Legends Players: Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Kusanagi, May 4, 2013.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Used to be one for reading patch notes. Used to even have a PBE account to play with. Now though iv'e got next to zero interest in playing. The friends I used to play with stopped playing and over the years the diversity of champion playstylle went out the window. Don't get the wrong impression of me because i'm sure I can still find fun in the game. Just not like how I used to is all. As for the patch notes I knew the masteries would change as well as champions. It has happened every season to date. New items,champion reworks/change in abilities, and the list just goes on and on. From what iv'e seen right now hybrid champions have become really strong. My favorite past time was collecting all the skins for the champions and I literally lack like 7 total. I have well over 640+ skins total. And I wish I was lying about it, but sadly i'm not.

2. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, I have over 300 myself. I bought rune pages, transfers, champions with RP as well + gifted a lot. Don't even wanna count how much money wasted :D

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Glad to find someone who can relate. The amount I spent is beyond measure it seems. To get a better idea back in Season 2 I even got awarded/selected to receive the Commemorative Teemo Statue. Even own some of the other statues as well. Got Ziggs, Sona, Twisted Fate, Pulsefire Ezreal, Ryze, and Tryndamere, along with Fiora, Thresh, & Morgana. Saw the one for Ahri and i'm sure i'll break down and buy her statue as well. Goes on sale Monday.

4. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    The trick is that it's not that expensive when you buys a few things once in a while. However, when you finally do the counting you are like OMG FOR REAL? If I wasn't working.... this would hurt my budget so much :D

5. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Well that's just it. It all adds up in the end. Right now I don't even dare count it up.

6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ok so I spoke with Spor. Since there was supposed to be a Skype chat for league players, but one wasn't created, How many would be interested in joining if I were to create one?
    So here are the questions I have to get an idea how to go about this. Since there are mostly NA and EU users I could go about this two different ways.
    1 create a chat for all
    2 create a chat for NA users and one EU users. (basically separating the people who play on EU with those that play on NA, some have both which they can be invited to both chats)

I'm just trying to get a feel on how to go about this, so that I can set it up for you all. I figured it would be nice to gather the league players into a chat on skype, so those that want to, can team up and play together, talk to each other during game etc whether it be voice or just in chat.
    Let me know what you guys would like and Ill be more then happy to set it up.

7. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Splitting up the players due to server difference sounds silly since doubt there is a lot of players in the first place. Moreover, chat be used for simply chatting about the game so the server you play on won't matter. Just my thoughts as I run a LoL skype group from other forum myself.

Could even do friendly forum vs forum game.

8. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Im in a League chat as well with about 15 people. I think all but 2 are in EUW.
    I'm planing to just create a new one and title it "JDO league of Legends Chat." With the group I am in now they are pretty settled with the few players we have, we are all basically personal friends, so might cause a bit of an uproar if I invited several random members lol. Hope that makes since. I have no problem setting one up for JDO and invite anyone in it. Just send me a skype request and I'll set one up and add anyone who wants to join. Just put in the request something about league, like "I would like to join the JDO league chat"
    I create a thread on here as well for anyone interested and get it started
    My Skype name i
    ~EllaSerenity~

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OK have the skype chat up if anyone wants to join.
    https://join.skype.com/usaCVBPfY2eg

Im assuming this is a new feature, so if it doesnt work just add me and ill add you to it :)

10. Cman131 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I recently got into playing league more and my username is: "cman131"

11. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    what server you on?

12. Cman131 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Uhh... North American? Unless you meant specifically, then it should be Chicago after this past summer migration.

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    North America is what I was looking for. I go by NataliaSky in NA.. But I also play EUW which is why I asked. some play on different servers

14. Enigma The man, the myth, the legend.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    NA ALL DAY HOMIE.

Adrenochrome/Level 30/Not a scrub.

15. Cman131 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Oh that makes sense :) You can do both though? That's pretty cool.

@Enigma I'll add ya both

16. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Yep you just have to change servers before logging in it takes about 30 seconds (unless you have to patch) to switch

17. Cman131 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Awesome! I'll have to try playing on those servers sometime

18. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Eygon of Carim.

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
  20. Blastarolla Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    *sigh* I enjoy playing League and was hoping to find a group i could play with.... but;

Name: Smoosey
    Server: OCE
    Maps: All
    Lvl: 30

I'll sit on my own in the OCE corner till some more of us show up :D