Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kunai Uzumaki Throwing Knives

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Billy02, May 10, 2018.

1. Billy02

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Kunai Naruto Uzumaki Throwing Knives are liked by who and why?

2. Billy02

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  3. Spyton

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like them overall, they are simple and easy to mass produce difficult to screw up. As far as throwing goes, I have not held one, the way they throw them in the anime is a super pain, they are essentially just firing them like bolts, unlike regular throwing knives which spin through the air.

I personally prefer the bolt style throwing, but when I learned how to do it, it was truly a grind, and i think I maxed out at about 5-10 feet for any penetration into a wooden target. That being said It was masterable in less than a single day. So If you were looking to buy some to learn I would highly suggest it, as it is fun. Just know that depending on the style you choose, to throw it will take a while to get good enough to stick.

All of that talk about the throwing style was pertinent because I think Kunai would be perfect for the "Bolt" style, though I am not sure if that is an actual style, as most archaic weapons have very little in the way of combat manuals (look at a history of modern archery for a prime example).

Overall Since I have never thrown one, I can not give a thorough opinion, But as long as it is a good quality steel, I Like them overall and If I could find them for cheap I would invest.