Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kiri's 'magical' adventure

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kiri, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    (A) – 1
    REd

(B) - 1
    Nyafiacow

2. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (A) – 2
    REd
    Wampa

(B) – 1
    Nyafiacow

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    (A) – 3
    REd
    Wampa
    noobs

(B) – 1
    Nyafiacow

this better be not a wrong end.

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    (A) – 4
    REd
    Wampa
    noobs
    BK-201

(B) – 1
    Nyafiacow

Better to attack the enemy than the weapons.

5. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    You guys :/ Well, option A it is

I keep running towards the enemy. I'm only a few dashes away when I raise the sword, gripping it with both hands. I bring the sword's blade down, striking their back. They rear back from the slash, taking a step forward. I noticed a glow strings coming from their hand. The glow moves in in a wave motion until it reached the gear. I knew what I had just done and immediately regretted it. The gear then fell with only gravity to pull it down. One of the teeth of the gear hit Shin square on the back. It sat there for a second or two before the gear toppled over to the left. The kimono wearing enemy then turns to face me.

Looking straight into their face, I can see they are not human. This monster in front of me looks to have a female figure, but has the structure of a doll or puppet. Her eyes are blood red and she has an evil smile. She then chuckles in a crazy tone, almost like a mad woman. She then raises her left hand straight in the air, her palm glows slightly, and another gear manifests from nothing. She starts the bring her arm down, were her arm twitches a bit. The cause is most likely due from my strike earlier. That twitch causes the gear to tumble a bit as it comes down in an arc. I move a bit to the right to avoid the gear and raise the sword once again. I begin to bring the blade closer to her. Meanwhile, the gear collides with the ground, bouncing a few times before coming to rest on its side. A few feet before the doll, my sword's blade comes to a halt. I put my all my weight into trying to move it, but nothing. I look and can see that there are stings entwined around the blade. When I avoided the gear, I must have placed my sword in the path or her stings and the tumbling of the gear must have twisted them. I pull the sword downwards to free it from the strings. A smooth blade should glide right out, but nothing.

I take a more detailed look at the weapon in my hands. For the first time did I realize just what exactly what I was holding. The blade, while still sharp and straight, was pitted, had tons of deep scratches and all along the edge were chips missing making it almost seem like a serrated blade. It was this roughness that the strings had gotten around making it impossible to free the blade. Any attempt would only create a few sparks were the blade contacted a string. By the looks of it though, having my sword here also was a problem for the doll. She seemed a bit confused, trying to pull her hand back, only being unable to because of our entanglement. I was left with two options at this point.

{A} Pull the sword back in hopes to free it
    {B} Let go of the sword and go one-on-one with the doll

6. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    {A} Pull the sword back in hopes to free it [1]
    Wampa

7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    {A} Pull the sword back in hopes to free it [2]
    Wampa
    noobs

choice B will be fun considering. xD but ill go with A coz thats what i would do.

8. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    {A} Pull the sword back in hopes to free it [3]
    Wampa
    noobs
    BK-201

9. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Option A it is. Oh, and this is offically my 1000th post on DTR~!
    I try to pull back the sword once again. I put my entire weight into it. I felt a small amount of give and the blade moved down about an inch. I try again, but nothing more is going to give with my strength. There's suddenly a loud crashing sound in the distance ahead of me. The figure of a person rises up and lands and the platform and starts to sprint in my direction.

This person jumps into the air only a few feet away from the doll. I hear several insistence's of what sounded like thunder, The land right in front of the doll. The doll then begins to shake a bit before collapsing into several parts. The strings that were around my blade became loose and slowly evaporated. The surrounding area began to melt again, returning to the shipyard were started in. I tool at who had defeated the doll and I was shocked.

The person in font of me now was the Class Pres., Kuro! What was she doing her? And what was she wearing? Looking at her, her outfit was made of of thigh-high leather boots, dark short shorts, a black jacket, white bandage like wrappings around her chest, some kind of poofy hat, and she was holding a black whip in her right hand. Quite a sight to see. She starts walking towards Shin with a stern facial expression. Remembering what she had told me when we first talked, she had mentioned to stay away from Shin. This was most likely the reason why. The real question now was what she was going to do with Shin. I'm so confused about what's going on, but I have the feeling something bad may happen between Shin and Kuro.

{A} Protect Shin from Kuro as her face might be a sign of anger
    {B} Go to Kuro and offer to help with Shin. Her stern face might be a result of her strong composure.

10. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    could you offer a choice C?

not sure what to choose from them.

11. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    {A} Protect Shin from Kuro as her face might be a sign of anger - (0)

{B} Go to Kuro and offer to help with Shin. Her stern face might be a result of her strong composure - (1)
    BK

12. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    {A} Protect Shin from Kuro as her face might be a sign of anger – (1)
    noobs

{B} Go to Kuro and offer to help with Shin. Her stern face might be a result of her strong composure – (1)
    BK

ok i have decided. lets just say this character has trust issues.

13. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    {A} Protect Shin from Kuro as her face might be a sign of anger – (2)
    noobs
    Wampa

{B} Go to Kuro and offer to help with Shin. Her stern face might be a result of her strong composure – (1)
    BK

14. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    First off I'd like to apologize for how long it's been since I added to the story. For the last two weeks I've just been bombarded with writing assignments and I should have at least left a notification here. With that said I'm still writing the next segment. It's going to be a bit long so please be patient and I assure you it should be worth the wait.