Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kiri's 'magical' adventure

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kiri, Dec 16, 2013.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    A – 2
    Nyako
    Wampa

B – 3
    Mafiacow
    REd
    BK-201

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    A - Fight - 1
    Nyako

B - Flight - 1
    noobs

as much as i want to fight, i would like to gather as much info first.

3. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Option B wins.

As I looked at the sword I figure I don't have enough time fight. I quickly grab the object next to me and bolt to the left. Right behind me the feeling of an earthquake shakes the ground. The impact of the sword was so grate it even lifted me off the ground for a brief second. I keep running along the circular wall. I can hear what sounds like wind behind me. Taking a quick look back, I can see it's the creature's sword rushing towards me. It's coming closer to me much faster than I can run. With it only a few seconds behind me, I turn and use the object I grabbed to take the impact of the blade. The blade strikes the object I'm holding and the shear force pushes me into the wall, back first. Will too little strength to stand back up, I can only sit and watch as the creature prepares it's next strike. The blade comes rushing down and I can barely lift my unknown defense object in an attempt to protect myself. I close my eyes, bracing for impact. A loud metal hitting metal sound rings right in front of me followed by a huge rush of air.

I open my eyes to see a large black figure in front of me. Refocusing, I can tell it's a person with a long coat still moving from the impact. They move their right hand way from them, pushing away the creatures sword. I can clearly tell that the object in their hand is that of a thin sword. Amazing that suck an attack was stopped by a person. Before I can blink, this person quickly jumps slightly to the right onto the creatures sword and starts running up it. They are surprisingly running very fast and with almost perfect balance. Onto the arm, then the shoulder, and right next to the neck, they move with little reaction from the creature. With swift movements, they slash the neck of the creature. Red. The only color in this once monochrome world. This solid color sprays from the wound of the creature's neck. A second slash is made on the other side of the neck and then, from the edge of my vision, I can see this person lunge the sword all they way to the guard into the back side of the creatures neck. This seemed to have a drastic effect as the creature starts screaming very loud. I twist of the sword yields one for scream, then the creature falls face first, landing with a loud thud. Then the creature starts to disintegrate. The room I'm in also starts to melt back into the hallway it once was.

Taking a second to recollect myself, I can see the person pick up an object off the ground and put it into their large jacket. They then, take the sword and put it horizontally into the jacket as well. “Wait! What? My eyes must be malfunctioning.” I think to myself. “There's no way a sword could just go into a jacket and seemingly vanish.” Using the object still in my hands, I bring myself to my feet. Now looking at the it, I see it's nothing more than an umbrella, now with a bit curve near the center. I look at the person, who’s back is facing me, and I say, “Thanks for saving me”. They turn and I can see it's none other than Shin. He replies “You just so happened to be there. I couldn't have cared what happened to you”. “What?!”, I say out of shock. He gives me a stern look and simply states, “I don't bother with abnormalities” and walks off down the stairs.

I went to the nurses office afterward claiming I has slipped on the stairs. I'm not sure if she believed me or not, but she tended to my bruises and told me to lie down on the bed for a while. Lying there, I started to think of what to do next. Should I go and ask Shin directly about what happened and why he called me an “abnormality”? Or should I ask the Class Pres. A bit more about Shin? She seems to know something about him based on her actions in the class room.

{A} Find and talk with Shin.
    {B} Find and talk with the Class Pres.

I'll be honest here. This choice will greatly impact the relationships that develop from here so pick carefully.

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I'll go with option A as I hope this will lead to a romance story line. Kiri you better not make it a sad tragedy romance!

Option A - 1
    BK

Option B - 0

5. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tragedy romance story away!

Option A – 2
    BK
    Wampa

Option B – 0

6. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Option A – 2
    BK
    Wampa

Option B – 1
    noobs

for rivalry!

7. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    So I waited a day hoping for more votes. Then yesterday my Internet wasn't letting me post here, so two day late, yeah!

Anyways, A won. I like this option as it leads to a "fun" route (^^) hehe.

“Why go to someone else when I haven't even tried to talk with him directly” I think to myself. I spent most of the day laying in the nurses office. Most of my back hurt now that my mussels have had a chance to relax. A few of my classmates came by and checked up on me. One was even nice enough to bring me my bag from the class room. The final bell rang and I knew it was time to leave. I slowly collected myself and my belongings and left the nurses office.

I went out the front entrance, into the courtyard, and finally out the gate. Something caught my eye on the right side. It looked to be in shape of a male. I looked a bit closer and saw and iPod in their left hand. It must be Shin. Even though my house is in the other direction, this might be my best chance. I start to walk towards his direction.

I keep following him for some time. Through a shopping district, some apartments, and even past a bit of construction. After a bit more time, we come to a ship yard. “How did we get in here. I though these places were secure” I think. Past a few shipping containers, and, I lost him! Where could he have gone? I go to the edge and look both left and right. No one is in sight. “Well that's just great” I say at loud. “What's great?” a voice behind me says.

I turn around to see a white cat. But on second look, it look like no cat I've ever seen. It looks a bit off. For instance, what's with the plumes coming out of its ears and not to mention the gold rings at the end of those? “It looks like you're looking for something, or someone?” it says. “Who and what are you?” I reply. “My apologies. My name is Kyubey and I'm a "Messenger of Magic"” Kyubey answers. “What's a “Messenger of Magic”?” I asked. “I'm glad you asked, Mika Sasaki. I have to power to grant you one wish. It can be as big or small as you want. In exchange, you will become a Magical Girl and fight Witches for me.” Kyubey explained. “Wait, how did you know my name?” I asked. “I've been watching you since you appeared in this town” he says calmly.

Without notice, Kyubey seemed more off than when I first saw him. Then, slowly, his head falls off his head. I take a step back and cover my mouth. When the head hit the ground, it turned to a white dust, along with the rest of the body. “You shouldn't associate yourself with that demon” I hear slightly above me. It's Shin. He has that black coat on and the sword in hand. Did he kill Kyubey? Regardless, now might be my only chance to talk with him.

{A} Ask “Did you kill Kyubey?”
    {B} Ask “What was that monster you saved me from earlier?”
    {C} Ask “What did you mean by I'm an 'abnormality'?”

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Lols, forgot to make a decision on that last one.
    Just cause the other stuff will be known anyaway.

A - 0

B - 0

C - 1
    Mafiacow

9. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    going with mafia on this one

A – 0

B – 0

C – 2
    Mafiacow
    Wampa

10. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    A – 0

B – 0

C – 3

coz priorities....

11. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    A – 0

B – 0

C – 4
    Mafiacow
    Wampa
    Noobs
    BK-201

12. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Option C it is, though I can't promise anything. (hehe)

Shin started to turn away from me. “Wait!” I yelled. He turned back to face me. “What now?” he asked. “Uhm, back when you defeated that monster, you called me an 'abnormality'. What did you mean by that?” He shows no reaction from the question. Shin then states, “I have no obligation to answer that question”. At that moment all I wanted to do was yell at him. He called me a name and now wont even give me an explanation. Is he trying to be a jerk? I was just about to tell him off when I hear the sound of a large bell toll. The ringing is very deep and echos for a while.

A second ring. This time to ground moves with the sound. The third is even louder and I can see the ground actually ripple! Is it happening again? Shin then says, “Looks like it found us.” “What found us?” I ask over on of the echoing bell tolls. Just then, a very powerful bell toll pounds through. This blows a large gust of air past us. I squint my eyes out of reflex. When I open them, I'm no longer in the shipyard. The ground under my feet has now turned into a clock face. Beside me, where the shipping container was, is now a large, brass gear. Atop that stands Shin. He's looking forward at something. I look in the same direction and I can see a long, staircase like structure of brass gears. Some of the gears are even moving clockworks. Shin then takes a look at me. He then puts he's hand up to his head almost as if he was in pain. A headache maybe? “Are you alright?” I asked. He shakes off whatever it was and doesn't answer my question. Ignored again. He faces me and takes the sword in his hand, flicks his wrist, and the sword strikes the ground, blade into the now clock-face soil. I look at him and see he still has the same sword in his hand. “Stay here and use that if anything comes at you. Don't need anything happening to you after you've already made in impression to the classmates in this time-line.” Shin says. He then jumps off onto the next gear heading up. I pick up the sword. It's not as heavy as I expected. Almost half the weight, but then again, this is the first time I've held a sword. Looking, I could easily go up the gears and follow Shin, but who knows what's waiting up there. It would probably be much safer to stay here and wait for Shin to come back.

{A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin
    {B} Stay back and wait for Shin

Big stuff coming up for the next 'chapter'.

13. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    B follow directions
    REd

14. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    {A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin - 1
    BK

{B} Stay back and wait for Shin - 1
    Red

15. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    @Mafiacow @Wampa @Noobs Y'all not going to vote this round?

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Oh right, read this last one when I was out of internet area.
    Just to f*** the system. ;)

{A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin – 1
    BK

{B} Stay back and wait for Shin – 2
    Red
    Nyafiacow

17. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry forget to check off topic alot

{A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin – 2
    BK
    Wampa

{B} Stay back and wait for Shin – 2
    Red
    Nyafiacow

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    tie breaker

{A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin – 2
    BK
    Wampa

{B} Stay back and wait for Shin – 3
    Red
    Nyafiacow
    noobs

19. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    First off, sorry it has taken this long to get this section done. School work got the better of me. So here's the next installment.

I don't know what could be waiting up there, so I decided to listen to Shin's instructions and stay back. I though to myself, “He better not leave me here.” Staying back felt like hours. I began to worry a bit. At that moment, I felt the ground shake a bit. It felt like it had come from below me. I could then hear the clicking of gears moving under me. Click, click, click. Another bell toll then sounds. Then a brief moment of silences before the ground below my feet moves down about three feet.

I can see that the platform I'm on is connected to the gear that Shin was originally on when we appeared here. More clicking from under me. Click, click, click, ting. A “ting”; that can't be good. At that exact moment the platform shoots froward, pivoting on the gear. “SH---!” I start yelling. I'm flung through the air with great momentum. I fly by several other platform, gears, clock hands, and shattered clockworks. I can feel myself loosing speed and know I'm going to fall soon. I look down and see a large area. There I could see two figures. Both looked to be humanoid, thus one must be Shin. The one furthest from me seemed to be somehow controlling large gears and sending them in the direction on the other humanoid. I start feeling the effects of gravity and plummet towards the ground. I instinctively put the sword, which I surprisingly managed to keep hold of, in front of me. I notice the blade start to faintly glow a bit. I close my eyes right before impact. I feel something push me upwards for a second or two, then rock-hard ground. I roll in the ground for a few turns before coming to a stop. I stumble a bit to my feet, still a bit soar from earlier today.

I give my self a quick once-over and see that I sustained no major injuries. Maybe another bruise, but nothing more. I look directly ahead. I can see a person-like object moving. I squint my eyes and can see they are wearing a loose black kimono. That's obviously not Shin (unless he picked up cross-dressing). I chuckle a bit at that idea. I start to walk in the direction of the supposed enemy's direction. Then I see then manifest a gear out of thin-air, about the diameter of two people. Now I'm 100% sure it's not Shin. To the right, I can spot Shin avoiding one of the gears as he sprints towards the kimono-wearing enemy. The gear in then released and starts rolling in Shin's path. The gears is moving at a stunningly fast speed. The kimono-wearing enemy then extends their left arm outwards and pulls it forward. For a split second, I thought I saw thin stings in their clenched fist.

The gear that thy kimono-wearing enemy had released not to long a go was getting increasingly closer to Shin. He avoids it by moving to the left, but then I see that another gear is about to reach him from behind. The enemy must have 'pulled' the prior gear and had it sent the other way. “Shin! Behind you!” I yelled. The moving gears must be too loud for him to hear me. Then, to my horror, I see the gear behind Shin hit him and run him over. He laid there, motionless. The gear that ran Shin over starts to slow down a bit as it comes closer the enemy in the kimono. It comes to a full stop just shy of them. The enemy in the kimono raises their left arm and, effortlessly, the gear rises in the air. They begin to walk towards Shin. Something was odd about the way they walked though. Almost as if it where mechanical. Now the gear is floating about 5 feet above Shin. I can hear a female laugh coming from that direction. “What should I do?” I think. Without thinking, I start to run in their direction wielding the sword.

{A} Slash the enemy in hopes to incapacitate them
    {B} Hit the gear in hopes in hopes to knock it out of the way.
    @Mafiacow @Wampa @Noobs @Bedheadred @BK-201

20. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    [A] - 1
    REd

You've seen the strings. You can do this!