Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kingdom Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Still waiting for ep 16 to pop up. I'm really enjoying the new season as much as I thought I would. I like seeing Xins company constantly in the middle of battle racking up their achievements, there's little time in between campaigns which makes for a lot of the militaristic fighting which I enjoy. And with the introduction of that general it's looking even more promising by the episode.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Next episode was a bit later than usual today, but like usual it was worth the wait.

The three being promoted to 1000 man generals, go Xin kill those bastards and keep the title, these episodes I am looking forward to seeing especially after his claim of who his target is. And my biggest surprise being that the other 300 man general Meng Tian is the son of general Meng Wu [didn't realise the same family name, exactly like how I didn't realise Wang Ben is related to Wang Qi] who is the son of the overall leader of that expedition, no wonder he had so much leeway with helping Xin after cutting down a general.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    That Meng family is really amazing... Xin stepping on the face of a huge general, funny stuff :D But in the end he even managed to motivate such a man.

Thousand men general.. He has gotten a long way from being a servant. Can't wait till the next episodes!

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I made sure to be on the lookout for reputable names especially when it came to the new 300 man generals. So really it was no surprise to me that they were related to respected people. I was pretty much thinking last episode as well when they mentioned how many 1000 man generals died that Xin and the other two would be offered advancements in the near future. Good episode though. I almost teared a little with the references and flash back of Wang Qi. Such an epic man. I can't wait until Xin is old enough to wield his weapon.

One thing I have been having a problem with is the term 1000 man general or 300 man general. Doesn't seem prestigious enough to hold the title general in it. 1000 man captain or 1000 man commander sounds better. And I think it may be a translation mistake since the old general called Xin taichou-dono (lord captain). Yet I feel like I'm pointing out the obvious with this although nobody else has mentioned it.

5. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I agree, the titles do seem a bit weird. Maybe they've been translated too literally? Not that I would know, of course.

I'm also interested in how this battle will play out, there seems to be potential for a lot to happen, especially with Meng Ao's vice generals, and all of the enemy lieutenants. I don't recall there ever being so many stand-out faces on a Kingdom battlefield before.

On the other hand, things are just picking up back at court as well. Switching to the front was a sly move by the writers, suspense will keep me hooked in.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    This battle is really gonna be great. Those 2 generals are gonna be awesome to watch. I wonder how they will do against those 4 guys from Lian Po. Wang Ben's father.. Another badass from the Wang family. I like how he has a similiar beard as Wang Qi. Now there are 2 major badass family's. Meng and Wang.

7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Ah, yes. I'm glad they're back into a main battle again. I was starting to get antsy there for a little bit.