Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kamisama Hajimemashita

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Kaede, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    After Nanami's father runs away due to gambling debts and she is evicted from her apartment, Nanami meets a strange man hanging from a tree because he is being chased by a dog. The man's name is Mikage. She saves Mikage from a dog and tells him her story. He gives Nanami his house as a thank you for saving him. She accepts the offer because she is homeless. When Nanami arrives at Mikage's home, she is shocked to see that it is not a normal home but a shrine for worship. After that she is greeted by both Onikiri and Kotetsu who are the keepers of the shrine. She then meets Tomoe, Mikage's familiar, and she learns that Mikage used to be the Earth Deity of the shrine and has bestowed upon her his mark so that she may be the new deity. At first Nanami is reluctant, but as she lives with Tomoe, Onikiri and Kotetsu she begins to understand and works hard in her new position as the Earth Deity. As the story progresses Nanami finds herself falling in love with Tomoe, but he rejects her because the love between a human and a yokai is taboo. Despite saying that, Tomoe finds himself falling in love with her too.

images6KMUU6N5.jpg
    I know that season 3 of this series has a long way to go before it's finished but I thought I would post this as there are currently 2 videos out.

Anyone else seen it?